• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm sick of it. ups and downs aren't "just part of life," they're the worst downs ever, and the "ups" are shit that makes things slightly happier, but only for a second. life finds a way to ruin everything positive I have found. no matter what I've had it's been ruined, no matter WHAT. everything gets worse and worse every fucking day and I can't handle this shit anymore. I'm done. I'm so exhausted, tired, sick…i can't do this shit anymore, I just CAN'T. I'm so fucking done. I'm just trying to live here, but now I feel like I should give up on that, too.

DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Reality does not care about you at all, that the truth. So it up to us self being happy, yet nothing really tells us how. I know that i am gonna suffer, which is why i gave on life and dont take it serious. I dont care any more really and that makes my days alive much better. But i agree, i am not afraid of dead, but yet i cant kill myself. So just do just what you can to get what you want if you can. Trust me, it worth it.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't wanna be evil and i don't wanna trigger anyone, but the truth is:
if you are not living how you want and you don't wear a smile at least 90% of the time(it may be your fault, environment, parents, friends or whatever..) it is better to just let it go, and you know what i mean.
Otherwise you will feel a lot of pain, that you'll try to ease with random things and people, people will notice it and not everybody will be there for you to help or giving you the best advices. You will be manipulated, mocked, bullied, robbed and so on.
I talk by experience.
If pain is too high there is no escape.

Last edited:
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I wouldn't choose this life for myself my parents did this life is meaningless and full of misery i would never choose to exist in such circumstances why anyone wants to be enslaved here in these awful machines is beyond me
I perfectly understand you mate. I fought till i could, but enough is enough.
Even my parents and many people around me succumbed to hypocrisy, sliminess, stupidity and stuff.
Without the right army you cannot win any war.
I did many things that i didn't like just to buy time and find a wayout, i did not receive any payback.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I always hate it when pro-lifers say shit like that. Life can get better but it can also get worse. For some people life only gets worse and for others the good things in life just aren't enough to make up for the bad things. Telling others that "life always gets better" feels like you are just promising them something you can't actually deliver on. It's an empty meaningless statement, just like the rest of the crap that they spew out.

Life might get better but if can also become worse. People shouldn't be expected to hold out for something that may or may not happen.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
One thing I feel is missing from the "it gets better" conversation is where that slogan even came from. From what I understand, it comes from the "It Gets Better Project", which is an organization with the purpose of empowering LGBT youth and prevent them from committing suicide, since quite a lot of LGBT teens do indeed suffer from suicidal ideation and the like.

That's all very admirable to help LGBT, but I think people sort of lose sight of things when they apply that to every single individual person in every single situation. Can it get better for a gay teen who is being bullied at school if they get older and move out to a more accepting and welcoming place for LGBT? Sure, it might. But that's a "might" and not a "guarantee".

It shouldn't be treated as a "one size fits all" situation. Life doesn't get better for everybody. For some people it gets worse due to situations outside of their control. Everyone is different and everyone has different circumstances.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I was thinking about this platitude the other day. That and "it could always be worse." YES. It can always be worse. That's what life does. It gets worse. Most things that can befall you in life are destructive. "It gets better" is hollow lunacy. It OBJECTIVELY doesn't. Objectively life gets FAR worse the more you live. I know. My first real job was in a nursing home. Watching elderly people scream "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!" and forgetting who their children are and wearing diapers.

Objectively the older you get the more health problems you will have, and the people around you, should you be lucky enough to have any will die. You'll have to bury your parents (granted for some people on this forum that's a happy thing lol) but the point is - the longer you live the more lonely you will be and the more wear and tear you'll have to mend on your body to keep it going.

It doesn't get better.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I was thinking about this platitude the other day. That and "it could always be worse." YES. It can always be worse. That's what life does. It gets worse. Most things that can befall you in life are destructive. "It gets better" is hollow lunacy. It OBJECTIVELY doesn't. Objectively life gets FAR worse the more you live. I know. My first real job was in a nursing home. Watching elderly people scream "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!" and forgetting who their children are and wearing diapers.

Objectively the older you get the more health problems you will have, and the people around you, should you be lucky enough to have any will die. You'll have to bury your parents (granted for some people on this forum that's a happy thing lol) but the point is - the longer you live the more lonely you will be and the more wear and tear you'll have to mend on your body to keep it going.

It doesn't get better.
So true!

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

It doesn't get better.
Nursing homes are one of the most depressing places in the world. I will put a bullet in my head before I ever be put in one