and forces us into work that nobody wants even taking the chance
to get the supplys you need to commit suicide can lead to you being
thrown into jail is there anything more corrupt than this they say
lifes a gift yet they go to war killing millions of innocent lives
they are morally bankrupt i can't wait to overthrow this corrupted
system and have my right to die honored these people have lost there
way long ago trapped by a uncaring unloving people these are our lives
and i will be free from this tyrannical government that really a dictatorship
disguised as a democracy free people would never go along with this bullshit system

• Hugs
Reactions: yive, Circles and Forever Sleep
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this system is beyond ludicrous and it's morally corrupt
they ruined people lives all the time here they just want to
control everything and everyone they don't care about your life
here if they did they would honor your right to die and your right to
human autonomy they have taken away our right to autonomy by prohibiting
and by locking us up, when will the people rise up and take back whats
rightful there's in the first place freedom from this inhuman torture that
is life in this fucked up world all i see is a bunch of slaves this place
is full of enslaved human beings

the truth be told if we all had a inbuilt way to cease functioning they wouldn't be able to lock pepole up
they would all just choose to die everything here is being exploited because of shitty evolution

• Hugs
Reactions: yive and Circles
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I get the impression money is what 'they' (those in power) TRULY care about. Only when it becomes economically advantageous will I expect them to allow people to end their own lives when they want to.

I used to think that allowing the elderly and those unfit to work would actually help them but other people have pointed out- we are all tiny cogs in a machine. We either use or provide services and resources. I expect they want money to be spent on pharmaceuticals and treatment before we are allowed to go.

Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeah it's big business interests the government caters for, they don't care if something terrible is happening to us, they just want you to consume their shit or produce it, it's a lose-lose for them if everyone had a the choice to die they invest so much into our upbring with schools ect, to have someone just leave when they get to 18 means they lose out on money

Prison for your mind

Yeah- I get the impression money is what 'they' (those in power) TRULY care about. Only when it becomes economically advantageous will I expect them to allow people to end their own lives when they want to.

I used to think that allowing the elderly and those unfit to work would actually help them but other people have pointed out- we are all tiny cogs in a machine. We either use or provide services and resources. I expect they want money to be spent on pharmaceuticals and treatment before we are allowed to go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing in this world really is hell, it's beyond insane to suggest that life is a "gift", it's extreme cruelty how life is so selfishly forced into this world yet we are denied peaceful ways to die, it certainly is such a prison like existence in this pro suffering society. No amount of words can really describe how much I despise existing.

Reactions: Vitya, yive and Darkover
B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
Just when I think our species will grab the chance to evolve, it seems we stay mired in the same old primitivisms and base motivations. Our species and the systems it has erected are--aside from waste treatment--horrible, bureaucratic, oppressive, dysfunctional, blind, and some, downright malevolent.

Reactions: Darkover