• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
A new week brings a new method.

Lidocaine 2% oral.

Anyone have any idea if this is enough for ctb.
I am trying to work out lethal level for a 100-150kg male (am not that size just want overkill on the amount)
Tried the usual and so much conflicting data.

I will be drinking solution and hoping to get to ctb in 30 mins. One or two bottles and also would this work. Have gone for the higher 2% in hope of less to consume and faster working.

Please help if you can. (PM open)

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Am looking at everything possible at the moment. Been let down on SN again

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That is handy for numbing an area when doing home medical repairs, slivers, small cuts, etc.
I doubt it is good for you to drink, but at 2%, I would be surprised if it was lethal.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
That is handy for numbing an area when doing home medical repairs, slivers, small cuts, etc.
I doubt it is good for you to drink, but at 2%, I would be surprised if it was lethal.
2% seems to be the highest liquid you can get. Not sure if the info below is related to this though

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
A new week brings a new method.

Lidocaine 2% oral.

Anyone have any idea if this is enough for ctb.
I am trying to work out lethal level for a 100-150kg male (am not that size just want overkill on the amount)
Tried the usual and so much conflicting data.

I will be drinking solution and hoping to get to ctb in 30 mins. One or two bottles and also would this work. Have gone for the higher 2% in hope of less to consume and faster working.

Please help if you can. (PM open)
Where has this method been documented? What points to it being a method?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Where has this method been documented? What points to it being a method?
I am looking at it as a method, if you Google it, it has a fatal level therefore a method.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
I would not really do it. Any new method should already be recorded in the PPH. Too dangerous to experiment. Also, coffee has a fatal level. But anyway, good luck. Make sure not to die successfully before you have told us if it works. ;)

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I would not really do it. Any new method should already be recorded in the PPH. Too dangerous to experiment. Also, coffee has a fatal level. But anyway, good luck. Make sure not to die successfully before you have told us if it works. ;)
So years ago before SN was the hip way to go you would have said the same. You do realise people have ctb with different non standard ways. But thanks for your pathetic attempt at humour. If you have nothing positive to say just jog on.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry if I have offended you. Wasn't being sarcastic. But yeah, books like the PPH and others written by doctors are probably what brought SN to public attention. I don't know. Could be. Could be that a person looked up salt for curing meat, ingested it, died, and reported it on a suicide forum. Wanna experiment on yourself? Go ahead.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry if I have offended you. Wasn't being sarcastic. But yeah, books like the PPH and others written by doctors are probably what brought SN to public attention. I don't know. Could be. Could be that a person looked up salt for curing meat, ingested it, died, and reported it on a suicide forum. Wanna experiment on yourself? Go ahead.
Sorry who are you