arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
I strongly believe in reincarnation having astral projected myself before and reading other ppls experiences with past life regressions, ndes, ayahuasca, Tibetan monks achieving rainbow body, etc.

I know there is life after death for sure but what I am hoping I can do, is choose a life off earth. Hopefully a world where physics aren't as they are defined on earth or where they can be manipulated. I want to be a sorcerer or magic scholar or even a mystical healer. I wanna have a strong passion for something in my next life to something whether its study and advancement of the arcane, cultivating souls, or exploration. I don't mind being a different species as long as its humanoid or can alter it appearance. I honestly don't want social media or technology being too advance as we all know those things increase mental illness rates.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Illidan77 and Iva
Kanashii

Kanashii

Somehow living, not dead yet.
Mar 16, 2023
If you could be reborn as any living thing and start this journey of life over again from day one, what kind of organism would you want to be?
I would like to be reborn as a human but as the opposite gender this time.

maybe the world really works like that. Maybe we are female in one lifetime, then male in the next... and it alternates infinitely.
How tiresome.

Or maybe we're reborn as animals. If you lived a good life you are reborn as a majestic racehorse or the most dominant male silverback gorilla in the troop. If you lived a nasty life you're born as a bug or a rodent.
(Although, I wouldnt mind being born as certain insects. A lot of them only live for a week or two.)

OR MAAAAAAAAAAYBE we are reborn into a world where the laws of reality and physics as we know it do not exist. Instead of Carbon based lifeforms we are reborn as nitrogen based lifeforms that don't need water to survive but instead have to inject bromine into the back of our necks for nourishment. We don't have sex to reproduce, we don't need food and we don't breath oxygen. Instead our bodies need different chemicals to work properly and we have all sorts of different body parts for different things we would never need on Earth. Imagine.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on all this?
I would also like to exist as the opposite sex if there was a chance I could get reincarnated. That would make me feel a little bit better in terms of living as I feel I would enjoy it much much more as the opposite sex.

I think being reincarnated as an animal however would also be a nice thing due to animals not having to worry about anything. They don't have to work, they don't need to buy things, they get fed by someone and they just have a stress free life.

If I had the choice I'm not sure if I would want to be reincarnated or not. It would have to be something I'd need to think about for a long time if reincarnation wasn't a thing that you "had" to do.
I don't believe in reincarnation to be honest but I think having a life in the way that I'd want it to be would be nice instead of having no proper choice in what we are and what we do.

Reactions: Iva
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I wouldn't want to be reincarnated as anything or anyone.

• Wow
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i actually responded to a similar thread before but i'll restate my answer lol, either a bird (sparrow, crow, pigeon) or a domestic cat (....preferably with a loving owner). ooo, i wouldnt mind being a domestic snake (lavender hognoses my beloved) either.

but yeah, something where i get free food, shelter, and a human who loves me more than the world itself.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
A new body doesn't mean different situations.

• Aww..
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I'd love to be reincarnated as an orca. I think I'd genuinely enjoy my life when swimming miles and miles in the ocean and with a close knit pod that care about me. And since they're apex predators, I wouldn't be so constantly worried about getting hurt like I am now. Orcas also generally do a lot better health wise in the wild vs. captivity. I kinda feel as insane as a captive orca right now due to how monitored I am IRL. Sorry, I'm super passionate about animals so pardon my rambling >_<

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
Reincarnation could be nice because I hate myself and I want to be someone else. Being born in the opposite gender also would be nice because I am curious about how another gender perceives the world other than my gender. Also forgetting everything would be perfect maybe I won't hate myself like in this life, and maybe I will become a pro-lifer in the next life lol. :)):))

• Hugs
ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
If you could be reborn as any living thing and start this journey of life over again from day one, what kind of organism would you want to be?

maybe the world really works like that. Maybe we are female in one lifetime, then male in the next... and it alternates infinitely.
How tiresome.

Or maybe we're reborn as animals. If you lived a good life you are reborn as a majestic racehorse or the most dominant male silverback gorilla in the troop. If you lived a nasty life you're born as a bug or a rodent.
(Although, I wouldnt mind being born as certain insects. A lot of them only live for a week or two.)

OR MAAAAAAAAAAYBE we are reborn into a world where the laws of reality and physics as we know it do not exist. Instead of Carbon based lifeforms we are reborn as nitrogen based lifeforms that don't need water to survive but instead have to inject bromine into the back of our necks for nourishment. We don't have sex to reproduce, we don't need food and we don't breath oxygen. Instead our bodies need different chemicals to work properly and we have all sorts of different body parts for different things we would never need on Earth. Imagine.

I would like to reborn as another human, just a completely different person with a completely different life from mine. The one thing I've always wanted was a do-over, maybe if I weren't so mentally ill id be able to make something with my life lmao.. I really want to experience my humanity, the reason I wanna ctb in the first place is because my mental illnesses and autism prevents me from doing just that

• Love
Reactions: heartbroken12 and Iva
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
Honestly, I wouldn't be picky. Just anything but human.

If I came back as something as insignificant as a worm, that would be okay with me.

I just hate the life of a human. I don't feel real half the time anymore. Just something, anything, that's easier than this shit.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
The idea of reincarnation sounds so terrifying. The thought of going through my suffering again frightens me. If I CTB, it's probably to have eternal sleep not to be reincarnated. To me, life is a pain no matter the circumstances. Reincarnation hasn't been scientifically proven to exist. But I understand why some people would want to reincarnate, it is to have another chance in life.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
A bear
Sleep all winter not really at risk from other animals

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
As a GigaChad, extremely good looking, tall, dark, handsome, full head of air, naturally athletic, naturally low bodyfat, optimal health, 10/10 face, 10/10 body, good family, etc.

There is no fucking way I'm coming back to this shithole in a random body to be tortured again. I can't risk ending up as another short bald unattractive weird creepy awkward virgin.​

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: disabledlife, Iva and yive
tiredofbreathing

tiredofbreathing

Jan 3, 2023
I would rather restart my life with the knowledge I have now

• Love
Reactions: heartbroken12 and GasMonkey
Emptied_soul

Emptied_soul

Girl with a broken soul.
Mar 4, 2023
I wouldn't mind to come back to this exact same life if I get to remember the mistakes I made so I could stop myself from committing those mistakes, also if I get to keep the knowledge I've accumulated. Anyways I'm a transgirl and I would also love to be born as a cis girl or either be born as a cat or an eagle.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
iu

A hawk. Free from society, able to fly wherever I want whenever I want.

woosch11

woosch11

Jan 23, 2023
I don't believe there is a chance for reincarnation as well as for other conceptions of afterlife. And it's such a soothing thought that I'll forever go to non-existance to which I belong.

neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023

How tiresome.

As a crow please, I love birds and often here not much people like crows...will feel great to irritate others lol

Reactions: Iva, Sparr0w and littlelittlecrow
Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
I strongly believe in reincarnation having astral projected myself before and reading other ppls experiences with past life regressions, ndes, ayahuasca, Tibetan monks achieving rainbow body, etc.

I know there is life after death for sure but what I am hoping I can do, is choose a life off earth. Hopefully a world where physics aren't as they are defined on earth or where they can be manipulated. I want to be a sorcerer or magic scholar or even a mystical healer. I wanna have a strong passion for something in my next life to something whether its study and advancement of the arcane, cultivating souls, or exploration. I don't mind being a different species as long as its humanoid or can alter it appearance. I honestly don't want social media or technology being too advance as we all know those things increase mental illness rates.
this is honestly what I'm hoping for as well. A world that's completely different both in society and in the way we interact with the world. My primary problem with the universe I was born into is I hate the way it works in this world. I hate that I was born into a society where the laws of men who died before I was born dictate the standards by which I'm forced to exist.

Reactions: arsencio354
youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
A cat owned by a rich old lady. No thoughs, no problems, just meow

• Love
Reactions: Illidan77, Sparr0w and Iva
19runthepainaway

19runthepainaway

Mar 16, 2023
a cat. nothing would make me happier than being a cat😭

• Love
Reactions: Sparr0w and Iva
K

KokuThePikachu

Mar 10, 2023
Dog. They're loved by almost everyone and they give unconditional love even to people undeserving of it.

• Love
Reactions: littlelittlecrow and Iva
slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
probably one of the many beloved cats seen on tiktok with their own page and amazon wish list filled with toys and treats. a calico to be more specific

Reactions: Sparr0w and littlelittlecrow
littlelittlecrow

littlelittlecrow

They/Them
Mar 20, 2023
A mycelium network would be nice. Mostly safe and comfortable underground, in a nice blanket of dirt pushing into me from all sides like a weighted blanket. I can pop up from time to time to see the world and the way it's changed, play an important role in decomposition. Gently removing the evidence of the pained existence of other creatures, recycling the bodies that dragged them through such torment and turning them into something new. Always having the comfort of the underground and the warmth of decomposition by my side, making friends with the trees and listening to the soft sound of raindrops on the muddy dirt during storms.

Reactions: Sparr0w
D

Destined2Dye

Mar 20, 2023
I would reincarnate as a bee. Fly around pollinating plants, make honey, and if I want to CTB, sting something.

L

loneliestman

Mar 4, 2023
Reincarnation is very likely in my opinion.
No doubt, I'd like to come back as a man, just without all the traumatic experiences and maybe some better opportunities.
Countless examples of it are available for everyone to do their own research. Lean about, read or listen to the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Some really interesting things in there.

Do your own research but I always liked this story of reincarnation. It's open to interpretation but I found it interesting and hard to debunk easily.

According to the book of the dead and the teachings of Buddhism, we do have a big say on what our next incarnation will be and even whether it happens all. We can even choose to spend eternity in hell or other places and times if we are not wise.

If all life is energy, and if energy cannot be created or destroyed but merely converted into a new form, then reincarnation sounds pretty likely to me.
But then so does any form or a God or an afterlife considering that pretty much everything in science points to intelligent design.
One of my favourite quotes is from Catholicism
" We're not human beings having a spiritual experience. We're spiritual beings having a human experience."
There's my two cents anyway 😂

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wouldn't wish to be reincarnated at all, let me rest in nothingness and be non-sentient for an indefinite amount of time. However, if I had to be reincarnated, I'd rather be a God and existing in my own plane at my own leisure, no influence on any humans, any other life, and just me and myself alone, including the power to self-terminate on a whim.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I hope I don't get reincarnated...at least not to earth, fucking shithole of a floating rock. But I do want to be a eagle or a vulture, I want to fly, and I want strength. Preferably an eagke because they hunt and they fly into storms. Vultures are cool too, I like their symbolism.

Reactions: Ron Camaro
S

silverswan

Jan 8, 2023
Anything not on this planet. The world is ending, and we're making it worse every day.