• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aliasblue.

aliasblue.

forever envious
Apr 3, 2023
So, I recently became aware that nutmeg contains myristicin, a narcotic which is lethal in large quantities. But, apparently, two spoons of nutmeg is enough to kill you. Is this true? Does anyone have any more info on this?

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

painfullife123

May 12, 2023
I drink nutmeg juivce almost daily hmmm

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
So, I recently became aware that nutmeg contains myristicin, a narcotic which is lethal in large quantities. But, apparently, two spoons of nutmeg is enough to kill you. Is this true? Does anyone have any more info on this?
If you check the Search function, it seems unlikely to be a useful ticket to ctb, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.png
    IMG_3278.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 0
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Look for another way it will just make you feel ill. I tried a large amount of nutmeg mixed with water when a younger as it apparently can make you feel high. I chucked it all back up in no time, then for weeks afterwards all I could taste was nutmug! It was disgusting and put me off the stuff for life plus it did not make me feel high either so that's another myth! Natures poisons are not pleasant ways to go but there are some quite deadly options our there if your determined, they all involve immense suffering.

Reactions: psp3000 and Praestat_Mori
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I was reading a trip report about Nutmeg last night so I would assume that it isnt leathal enough to kill you but most likely just send you to the hospital depending on your weight along with the quantity