• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
my biggest fear that comes with my method is failing and just being left permanently brain dead or vegetated etc.

how successful could i actually be? what are my chances of failing? this is my only method as i feel it is the most reliable but of course the SI kicks in.

i have a 9mm, sig sauer p365 with 147 grain jacketed hollow points. where is the best place to aim to insure the quickest possible death? would it be 100% lethal or would i need to opt for a different size bullet ?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Not advising you of anything, but if I was in your situation I'd try combining gunshot with falling. Like standing with your back to the cliff edge and shoot yourself and hopefully you'll fall back off the cliff and die on impact if you're not dead already.

Reactions: astonishedturnip, pthnrdnojvsc, davidtorez and 1 other person
asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
I'd try combining gunshot with falling. Like standing with your back to the cliff edge and shoot yourself and hopefully you'll fall back off the cliff and die on impact if you're not dead already

unfortunately where i live this just wouldn't be possible :/ i wouldn't have any easy access to heights without a hefty hike and i intend to do it somewhere secluded so i couldn't be found or called the cops on — like in the woods or something.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
unfortunately where i live this just wouldn't be possible :/ i wouldn't have any easy access to heights without a hefty hike and i intend to do it somewhere secluded so i couldn't be found or called the cops on — like in the woods or something.
What about combining hanging with gunshot?

I'd personally consider hanging from somewhere, maybe a tree in your case or something, and then have a gun to my head and the I'd hang after.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
my biggest fear that comes with my method is failing and just being left permanently brain dead or vegetated etc.

how successful could i actually be? what are my chances of failing? this is my only method as i feel it is the most reliable but of course the SI kicks in.

i have a 9mm, sig sauer p365 with 147 grain jacketed hollow points. where is the best place to aim to insure the quickest possible death? would it be 100% lethal or would i need to opt for a different size bullet ?
I think i've heard its around 90% percent?
This is why when i thought about dying via gunshot wound i hoped it would be a friend of mine (well ex friend) firing muiltple rounds in the head at different angles (after the intial shot of course) just for good measure

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's the Guns/Firearms Megathread:

I think depending on the injury if you do not hit your brain stem exactly, firearm wounds are lethal in many cases due to blood loss.

Reactions: Forveleth