• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heins732

Feb 14, 2024
Disclaimer: This should only be for educational purposes. I dont encourage anyone to end its own life.

My aim here is to pick up the ongoing discussion if Crossbows when shooting in the head are a succesful ctb-tool.

In earlier discussions Crossbows were titled as bad ctb-Method because:

- The Vibration of bolts doesnt allow effective close quarter shots

- The Energy of a bolt cant catch up with a gun and is more comparable to air rifles, nail guns, harpoons n stuff

- The Lack of penetration and Lethality

The Vibration shit or that a crossbow is exclusively effective on longer ranges is bullshit. They may be made for hunting and shooting over longer distances but they do work just as fine at close range and due to lack of air friction have even more power.
Here a link to the slomo guys where you can see that after the bolt is flying smooth right after leaving the CB.

from 0:40

Nevertheless, i would keep a little distance of maybe 40cm between tip and target to let the bolt accelerate to its full speed.

The following point is partially correct. While a handgun (.45 ACP 320-600 Joule) outperforms a CB(200-300 Joule), air rifles produce a max amount of 30 Joule and harpoons 50 Joule. Those may be tickelling your brain but arent reliable ctb-methods and not comparable to a CB.

And lastly, the close difference in performance between CB and Gun gives the CB very well a lethal potential which can be further upgraded by hunting tips. Bolts can penetrate deep and shouldnt be underestimated
skip until 10:10

Cocking a CB is also no problem, mine has 210 pound of draw weight which halves witch a cocking rope. Even Teenagers can pull 50kg with both hands

So are crossbows usable options?
Yes:

Legal
Quiet
Easy Accessible
Easy to hide:Present/Self Defense
If you hit: Instant ctb

No:
Preparations need much Space and time
Expensive (300-500€)
No guaranteed success, very small spot to aim for (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/post-155058)

In my opinion a CB can be a valid choice, if you are willing to put time in building a framework with distance trigger and the ability to aim precisely. You cold double the chances and have two crossbows cocked, so if one bolt fails, the second may do its job. However, this does come with twice the price and twice the effort. And i dont want to leave unmentioned, that, as with most cbt-methodes there is a risk of failure which in this case means permanent brain damage, mental disabilities, bleeding out, ...

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Hmmm nice peace of info thanks I got cb but it's only 125 lbs liked the video tho

Reactions: Captive_Mind515
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
This is actually pretty interesting.

Although, really you don't want to hope you hit the brain stem... you want to hope there's nothing left of it. (or your head tbh)

Reactions: BrainShower
Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
If you're going to risk it and do some crazy shit like this, just do the inert gas method. This is just too risky.

Reactions: Unicr0n