Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I honestly wish I could throw up and go stabby stab myself just from emotions alone. I want to bang my head on the wall until it splits open. I want to explode my brain. There's so much emotion I feel and it usually just gets swept away under "You're just tired". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, アホペンギン, xxpinkmoonglitterxx and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I honestly wish I could throw up and go stabby stab myself just from emotions alone. I want to bang my head on the wall until it splits open. I want to explode my brain. There's so much emotion I feel and it usually just gets swept away under "You're just tired". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Don't bang your head on the wall. There are better ways to vent your feelings. If it won't bother the neighbors, try a good scream. I hesitate to recommend alcohol, but if you only do it occasionally getting drunk is one way to deal with emotions. (But don't make a habit of it, or you will just make things worse.) For some people, getting into the outdoors helps. When did you last climb a mountain?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
I don't have mountains in my state. I've tried a ton of what I can on my own, including going outside, and that seldom helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Update: I am tired and still in a state of wanting to throw up my emotions. I wish that my feelings can manifest as actual beings that can tear open my stomach so I can watch as I deplete. Maybe then I'll feel there's something to focus on instead of tapping rapidly

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and omarofficial10
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
Update: I am tired and still in a state of wanting to throw up my emotions. I wish that my feelings can manifest as actual beings that can tear open my stomach so I can watch as I deplete. Maybe then I'll feel there's something to focus on instead of tapping rapidly
I'm sorry :( I hope your day starts getting a little better

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
We can only hope. Someone noticed my eyes were red. FML

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
I just want to drown every thought out as best as I can. I want my heart to stop pounding in my ears. It's so disgustingly off here and I hate too much noise. I get finicky and fickle over it and I hate it. It makes me sick how fanatic American football fans are (speaking as a dumbass American myself). I am sobbing internally and I hate the noises of my mother who's a football fan. Her shouts, cheers, and moments make me want to either act out, scream, cry, or any combination of these.