• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just wondered if anyone else here likes Lego? Either from imagination or from Adult sets.

- Do you have a favourite set/ build?
- Have a picture of your most recent one?

For me my favourite set I've built so far is The Lego Nintendo Entertainment System featuring the scrolling television.

One of the things that I guess helps as a temporary distraction is having something to make with my hands but that is easy and visual enough for me to follow (Though I still do need some help) This is when I discovered my enjoyment of Lego sets.

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Hey Everyone,

I just wondered if anyone else here likes Lego? Either from imagination or from Adult sets.

- Do you have a favourite set/ build?
- Have a picture of your most recent one?

For me my favourite set I've built so far is The Lego Nintendo Entertainment System featuring the scrolling television.

One of the things that I guess helps as a temporary distraction is having something to make with my hands but that is easy and visual enough for me to follow (Though I still do need some help) This is when I discovered my enjoyment of Lego sets.
When I was young I ATTEMPTED to make both roller skates and a violin. And of course both failed magnificently. šŸ˜†