shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
As a firm believer that I have untreatable mental illness, throughout the duration of the illness I have wanted assisted suicide. I feel like it's not right for me to suffer years of an illness that is not improving. It is not legal where I live for someone solely with mental illness. Part of me just wants the will to live again but another part knows that it's not coming back. I am so confused as to why I am being forced to stay alive by the healthcare system with the false hope that it's going to get better. I remember from a documentary someone who was anti MAID expansion saying that they believe sometimes it takes 10 or 15 year for someone to "get better". It's a shame that some people are against the wishes some of us have to end our suffering, even if it means dying.

I recently purchased SN from DMC and short of a family member going through my mail, which I would be surprised if they do, I will be able to CTB succinctly. Psychosis has destroyed my life and depression prevents me from rebuilding. Every day is a living hell and a prison and is one too many. I can't imagine going through years of this awaiting treatment. It has already been to much. I'm being kept from the tools that would secure a more peaceful exit for strange reasons. I don't want to hurt myself I just don't want to be in constant anguish and suffering anymore. Society, please let me die. I'm thankful that this forum exists as it has offered some relief and suprisingly some sense connection in what hopefully is my last days. SN doesn't seem like a wholely peaceful method but it is relatively nonviolent compared to most methods.

Best wishes and good luck everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, LifeQuitter and Tonkpils
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, to me there truly is so much cruelty in the absence of assisted death options so one can find peace from all the suffering, in my case being able to die painlessly truly would be the only relief. But anyway best wishes, I hope you find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: shadow999
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Best wishes. Your option and mine are exactly the same.

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
As a firm believer that I have untreatable mental illness, throughout the duration of the illness I have wanted assisted suicide. I feel like it's not right for me to suffer years of an illness that is not improving. It is not legal where I live for someone solely with mental illness. Part of me just wants the will to live again but another part knows that it's not coming back. I am so confused as to why I am being forced to stay alive by the healthcare system with the false hope that it's going to get better. I remember from a documentary someone who was anti MAID expansion saying that they believe sometimes it takes 10 or 15 year for someone to "get better". It's a shame that some people are against the wishes some of us have to end our suffering, even if it means dying.

I recently purchased SN from DMC and short of a family member going through my mail, which I would be surprised if they do, I will be able to CTB succinctly. Psychosis has destroyed my life and depression prevents me from rebuilding. Every day is a living hell and a prison and is one too many. I can't imagine going through years of this awaiting treatment. It has already been to much. I'm being kept from the tools that would secure a more peaceful exit for strange reasons. I don't want to hurt myself I just don't want to be in constant anguish and suffering anymore. Society, please let me die. I'm thankful that this forum exists as it has offered some relief and suprisingly some sense connection in what hopefully is my last days. SN doesn't seem like a wholely peaceful method but it is relatively nonviolent compared to most methods.

Best wishes and good luck everyone.
I'm sorry you have to suffer in this existence. I truly hope you will find your peace soon, my friend. To the eternal sleep šŸ™šŸ»

• Love