• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cyanide87g

Sep 18, 2019
Amygdalin vitamin b17 capsules 500x500

Medica herbs amygdalin b17 60 kapsulek
Amygdalin is classified as a cyanogenic glycoside because each amygdalin molecule includes a nitrile group, which can be released as the toxic cyanide anion by the action of a beta-glucosidase. Eating amygdalin will cause it to release cyanide in the human body, and may lead to cyanide poisoning.
Since the early 1950s, both amygdalin and a modified form named laetrile have been promoted as alternative cancer treatments, often under the misnomer vitamin B17 (neither amygdalin nor laetrile is a vitamin). Scientific study has found them to be clinically ineffective in treating cancer, as well as potentially toxic or lethal when taken by mouth due to cyanide poisoning. The promotion of laetrile to treat cancer has been described in the medical literature as a canonical example of quackery,[and as "the slickest, most sophisticated, and certainly the most remunerative cancer quack promotion in medical history".
Amygdalin(b17) is mosty sold into a pill, and parts of cyanide are released after its metabolised into the intestinal tract, but no one knows how much cyanide is released.

You can buy it at the pharmacy,health store or on the internet.
Its sold as a cancer treatment so if you plan on buying it make sure that you say that its for cancer if the person selling it to you asks.
Not all amygdalin manufacturers are the same and some are less pure than others which can make it tricky to ctb because some people die after three pills and some people just feel naseous after taking a hundred pills but they are still okay.

The fatal dose of of cyanide is 50-300mg, 1500mg of amygdalin is 90mg cyanide(remember that not all b17 supplements are the same so some may contain less)

Ways to increase absorption of amygdalin:
1. Vitamin C.
2.Empty stomach

Cyanide toxicity also depends of weight so the more overweight you are the more cyanide you need in your sistem to kill you

Articles and information on amygdalin poisoning:

I hope you all found this informative.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, eve2004 and White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Is this really that simple to obtain? I thought they stopped selling B-17. This sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and cyanide87g
C

cyanide87g

Sep 18, 2019
Is this really that simple to obtain? I thought they stopped selling B-17. This sounds too good to be true.
Depends on where you live. Where i live you can buy it at the local pharmacy.
In some countries the FDA banned it but you can still buy it through the internet legally, since in countries where it is banned its legal to buy amygdalin but its illegal to sell it.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Apricot Power sells it online. I bought 2 bottles of 100 x 500mg, took 3 pills and it did nothing to me. Nothing. Tried it a few days later. Still nothing. At least if 3x500 nearly killed her, you'd expect it would do SOMETHING, anything. I'm 100lbs so if you're more, I dunno, I doubt this is reliable. I'm still going to do another test before I decide on the method. I also tried the actual bitter kernel, chewed up one and no effects at all. Just made me crave almonds haha. Did the whole vitamin C thing too.

Its funny because this is how I found this site, I was looking up something about toxicity of Amygdalin/Laetrile.
I think it deserves a bit more research. When I test it again I'll post.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and cyanide87g
C

cyanide87g

Sep 18, 2019
Apricot Power sells it online. I bought 2 bottles of 100 x 500mg, took 3 pills and it did nothing to me. Nothing. Tried it a few days later. Still nothing. At least if 3x500 nearly killed her, you'd expect it would do SOMETHING, anything. I'm 100lbs so if you're more, I dunno, I doubt this is reliable. I'm still going to do another test before I decide on the method. I also tried the actual bitter kernel, chewed up one and no effects at all. Just made me crave almonds haha. Did the whole vitamin C thing too.

Its funny because this is how I found this site, I was looking up something about toxicity of Amygdalin/Laetrile.
I think it deserves a bit more research. When I test it again I'll post.
I still think it has to do with the manufacturer and individual because how come some people go to the hospital after taking three and some just feel nauseous.
Do you think amygdalin is more effective in liquid? Like what if I put those powder pills in water?
"When I test it again I'll post." thanks please do.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I still think it has to do with the manufacturer and individual because how come some people go to the hospital after taking three and some just feel nauseous.
Do you think amygdalin is more effective in liquid? Like what if I put those powder pills in water?
"When I test it again I'll post." thanks please do.
That's an interesting point, putting it in liquid. I'd need to research the concept a bit before trying it. Gotta admit I started with 3 pills straight away so I thought there may be a chance I'd be in trouble but I was willing to take the risk!
I think you and I are the only ones here interested in this method... had it given even minor respiratory issues I would have be happy to use that method. Besides, I 'd put it next to my other vitamins so it would look accidental...

Last edited:
Reactions: cyanide87g
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
How many of the 2.5mg would I need roughly? Found them online. I'm 64kg

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I highly doubt you will be able to die by this method. Very highly doubt.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
K

Kam59

Sep 7, 2018
I read that they process the almond kernels to make them safe ...
Wonder if they do it with the pills