• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Is there anyone here that is an only child, is single, have spared some money and (like me) hates the fact that somebody else(maybe evil or stupid people) may take what he left behind? I mean, I'm sure my parents will suffer for my ctb(they really love me) , we actually have a decent home and I have a good amount of spare money. We also have bad relatives and unfortunately we are surrounded by evil people, cocaine addicted and other sorts of bad seeds. My father is depressed, was never smart and is not strong anymore and I think one day he could donate what we built with hard work to some ass****. I'll be dead, but it breaks my heart that what we built with honesty and hard work will be taken for free by some random People, or worst are really bad relatives. I really lived a bad and stressful life and I cannot stand it anymore. Also i'm not single for looks, but for depression and other bad things that hurt me in the past.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Almost all the material things I had I left behind, in my native country, most of them ended up being sold without my permission so technically I no longer have anything and there is no point in worrying about what will become of my legacy once I die.

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Almost all the material things I had I left behind, in my native country, most of them ended up being sold without my permission so technically I no longer have anything and there is no point in worrying about what will become of my legacy once I die.
I will burn and spend all my money before ctb, at least those will be safe.