• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i don't have the heart so say goodbye. to be honest, i just don't know what to say.

this is sudden, i know, but it was also doomed to come. i am ready. i intend today i will depart with stats dose around 17 p.m (+3 GMT).

thank you all for the love you've shared with me. i will never forget it. sorry for not having better words to say. my heart aches to say goodbye.

i will self-ban. hope things work out for me, but if not, i doubt i will have the guts to come back here anyway. i am sorry for not saying proper farewells and disappointing some of you. you were incredible with me and no words will be enough to describe the gratitude i feel, but i am exhausted, and drained.

i am not sure if I will be able to come back before my time, and if not... thank you all for your kindness.

i love you all. see you soon.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Will miss you so much. You always have such great posts and the world is going to loose a true gem. I am sorry it has come to this and all I can wish is you have a peaceful journey. Please save a seat for me and I hope we can chat on the bus.

Very sad day :aw:

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Oh @ecmnesia, my heart genuinely aches for you.

You have been so incredibly strong, and you've given your life your best shots, and your best is good enough! :heart: I can't even describe enough in words how much you deserve peace and happiness. Really wish I could give you a hug right now to tell you that you are loved and it's been a pleasure having you on SS.

I wish you a safe journey. And please remember, there is absolutely no shame in changing your mind. The bus is there for you, and you only. :hug: It cannot leave without you.

In the mean time, my PM is open if you want to talk about absolutely anything or just to get distracted.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
i don't have the heart so say goodbye. to be honest, i just don't know what to say.

this is sudden, i know, but it was also doomed to come. i am ready. i intend today i will depart with stats dose around 17 p.m (+3 GMT).

thank you all for the love you've shared with me. i will never forget it. sorry for not having better words to say. my heart aches to say goodbye.

i will self-ban. hope things work out for me, but if not, i doubt i will have the guts to come back here anyway. i am sorry for not saying proper farewells and disappointing some of you. you were incredible with me and no words will be enough to describe the gratitude i feel, but i am exhausted, and drained.

i am not sure if I will be able to come back before my time, and if not... thank you all for your kindness.

You can always return here and all of us will welcome you with open arms. :hug:

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I loved reading your helpful posts.

You seem like a genuinely nice, thoughtful and intelligent person.

It's very sad to hear that you want to leave...hopefully you thought it through.

All I can wish you is a quick, (mostly) pleasant and painfree transition to the other side. :heart:

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I am so sorry things have reached this point for you, you've been one of the sweetest members of this community, and you being here has been an absolute blessing. I hope your journey is a comfortable one, and you get your desired peace. You really deserve an escape from all of this. If you do change your mind, don't ever feel ashamed about returning, okay? You could never disappoint us, seriously. Whatever you decide is best for you, I'm wishing you the best of luck. I'm sending you the biggest hugs I can possibly muster right now, thank you for being you. Goodbye! :hug::heart::heart:

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020

Good luck, I enjoyed seeing your posts around the site. If it doesn't work out, come back, I know that you said you don't have the guts, but there's lots of people here who would be happy to see you. I don't think anyone here would judge you and act high and mighty.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020

What happened to becoming a doctor?

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
I'm so sorry things have come to this... I just hope you're not rushing into things, but I trust your judgement. Please remember that you're always welcome back, and that there's no shame in changing your mind. I hope things go as peacefully and smoothly as possible, safe travels friend. You'll be missed dearly. :heart:

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Ecmnesia I'm sorry that life has hurt you this way, I wish everything goes safely and smoothly and no matter what you're always welcome here, even if you don't have the confidence back I'm willing to tell you know that it's going to be okay and whatever choice you make is valid. I've always enjoyed seeing your name and profile picture around and I'm heartbroken to see you go. We love you:heart::hug:

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Baby...... This hurts. I have to admit it. I'm gonna miss you so much. Even though we didn't talk much. I ways appreciated you so much. So so so so much love. I'm so sorry hun. I just want to give you one last hug before you leave us. *big megaton hug full of love and candy*

Bai Bai sweet baby :'(

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Your heart is so beautiful. I'm sorry you couldn't find it in yourself to stay any longer. Our conversations were very comforting and I hope you never have to feel pain ever again. Rest well sweet angel :heart:

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ohh my dear @ecmnesia,
We'll really miss you. I know how hard it's to finally get the guts to CTB.
Wish you the best and I'm sure you'll be in a better place and if not, at least you'll be at peace into the nothingness.

Lots of hugs for you.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Whatever you decide to do, I support you. I am glad to have known you. I understand your pain and frustrations more than that of many members. I wish I could fix things for you, for everyone, but since I can't, I send you my compassion and the most warm hugs to comfort and support you in whatever you do.

T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I'm so shocked I can't even write anything meaningful. This was too sudden and almost feels like an impulsive act. I really hope you think this through and about the things you're going to leave behind.
You have a heart of gold and I'm so grateful that I've got the chance to talk to someone as compassionate and intelligent as you are.
you have touched my heart with your kindness and I really hope you don't give up your chance at becoming a doctor because the world will be losing so much if you do