• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
After suffering for years in my life (I first registered here in may 2018), I am finally ready to go. Unfortunately, I waited too long and my method of choosing (N) seems now unavailable. Therefore I have resorted to phenobarbital.

The PP-Handbook states that 10g should be enough of killing me. To be sure I ordered 12g. To prevent vomiting I ordered 20x30mg metoclopramide, after that, I will take 100x2,5mg of lorazepam and shortly after that the deadly dose of phenobarbital. The lorazepam will take some time until it forces me to sleep, during that time I will drink some vodka to potentate the effects of the drugs involved.

I have chosen a great spot in the woods, to say my final goodbye to this world. I am very unlikely to be found soon.

As I am really scared of failing, can I do anything to go faster? But please only medicament-wise, bags/ropes make me feel uncomfortable.

Thank you.

GoPeaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: beforeistoolate, Jisatsu_55265181910, DaatiSimi and 2 others
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov šŸ˜¢
Nov 17, 2022
Where on earth did u find phenobarbital?!

Reactions: nifii and LionsTigersAndBears
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
So did I with the lorazepam. The metoclopramide was described by my physician, when I stated that my migraine would only vanish, when I take a combination of metoclopramide and a painkiller.

Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910