• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We've had many attempts in the past with strangulation and drugs. After finding this site we believe we've found a reliable method. This Tuesday we'll be stringing a rope around our car's "oh shit" handle to hang from.

From experience, this should be painless and expectedly final this time.

For some reason we want to be courteous to whoever has to collect this corpse so we'll be fasting in order to have empty bowels.

There are a few places we know we won't be discovered for at least an hour. The plan feels pretty solid, does anyone know of any pitfalls I haven't mentioned where this method would fail?

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
We've had many attempts in the past with strangulation and drugs. After finding this site we believe we've found a reliable method. This Tuesday we'll be stringing a rope around our car's "oh shit" handle to hang from.

For some reason we want to be courteous to whoever has to collect this corpse so we'll be fasting in order to have empty bowels.

There are a few places we know we won't be discovered for at least an hour. The plan feels pretty solid, does anyone know of any pitfalls I haven't mentioned where this method would fail?
By "we", do you mean multiple versions of yourself. I see from your other posts that you understand that we are just experiencing this density.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
By "we", do you mean multiple versions of yourself. I see from your other posts that you understand that we are just experiencing this density.
I am not this body, I am not even this mind.

We have dissociative identity disorder. There's at least 5 of us hobbled together.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I am not this body, I am not even this mind.

We have dissociative identity disorder. There's at least 5 of us hobbled together.
Mother fucker that's some wild shit. How are you all able to even function?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Mother fucker that's some wild shit. How are you all able to even function?
Our identity is in "moratorium". Basically we never got out of the "trying on" phase of establishing an identity. We've gone through 5 major shifts in life that basically reset us to the level we're at now. But we've finally hit the end of our rope on this last one. I cannot build another facade to present to the world and pretend anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, Cherry Crumpet, MonsieurIsDead and 1 other person
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Our identity is in "moratorium". Basically we never got out of the "trying on" phase of establishing an identity. We've gone through 5 major shifts in life that basically reset us to the level we're at now. But we've finally hit the end of our rope on this last one. I cannot build another facade to present to the world and pretend anymore.
Do you think/feel/believe that something went astray with a soul incarnating and your body somehow is receiving multiple soul incarnations at once. I just can't wrap my mind around what that must be like. I wish you all luck with your plans. I am planning on jumping Tuesday or Wednesday.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Do you think/feel/believe that something went astray with a soul incarnating and your body somehow is receiving multiple soul incarnations at once. I just can't wrap my mind around what that must be like. I wish you all luck with your plans. I am planning on jumping Tuesday or Wednesday.
It's like having a council make all your decisions.

Basically, everyone's left and right hemisphere argue until a resolution is made. (Look up: callosal syndrome) Sometimes the left or right has "dominance" in certain senses like hearing and sight. So it's kind of like having "multiple hemispheres".

Thank you. Best of luck to you as well. I don't enjoy witnessing anyone in pain.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I never thought of using the safety handle as a method of hanging. Although, I'm curious where the rest of your body will lay if not in the seat of your car?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I never thought of using the safety handle as a method of hanging. Although, I'm curious where the rest of your body will lay if not in the seat of your car?
After I found this site and was waiting for approval I found some medical journals online that had pictures of other people's attempts.

If I'm in the front seat, I can tie one end at the door handle, through the safety handle. Or, just tie one end to the safety handle and sit/lay in the back seat.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
After I found this site and was waiting for approval I found some medical journals online that had pictures of other people's attempts.

If I'm in the front seat, I can tie one end at the door handle, through the safety handle. Or, just tie one end to the safety handle and sit/lay in the back seat.
I think I get it. Thank you for educating me.

B

bungalow13

Oct 22, 2023
Same

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023

You guys seem very calm and confident that your plan will work, and I really appreciate that. I appreciate that there are brave people out there who aren't afraid to try things, unlike me, who's a complete coward, or maybe, it's normal to be afraid to try CTB and to be afraid of dying too and that's thanks to SI.

I wish I could completely change my way of being and become a more confident person. I wish I could detach myself from all this superficiality that surrounds this world, I wish I could detach myself from all material things, and only then would I feel that I am truly ready to leave this world.

Anyway, I hope to be able to change my mind soon, and I also wish you good luck with your plan and hope everything goes well.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you all eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
You guys seem very calm and confident that your plan will work, and I really appreciate that. I appreciate that there are brave people out there who aren't afraid to try things, unlike me, who's a complete coward, or maybe, it's normal to be afraid to try CTB and to be afraid of dying too and that's thanks to SI.

I wish I could completely change my way of being and become a more confident person. I wish I could detach myself from all this superficiality that surrounds this world, I wish I could detach myself from all material things, and only then would I feel that I am truly ready to leave this world.

Anyway, I hope to be able to change my mind soon, and I also wish you good luck with your plan and hope everything goes well.
Arguably most cultures around the world today do not "celebrate" death and become afraid of the topic. There are a few cultures that still celebrate and make death a huge occasion, these people have no fear of death. For them, it's just passing of the material, returning the molecules in this meat-puppet to the earth.

I think it's natural to be afraid of death because that's when the experiences stop. It's hard to plunge into something unknown because our brain tells us "hey I don't know". But we are not this body, nor are we this mind.

This brain is a switchboard operator constantly trying to predict the future based on the events of our past, this body is just a collection of the food we've eaten throughout our life. Me, I, the life in us, the one typing this message, is just some ethereal force trapped inside a human experience.

Thank you for your wishes. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: marchshift and Ethernatuskoi