• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Just wondering how long this will be before picked up by the news and once this site is found out it will sadly no doubt get slated !!!

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Tiburcio and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Just wondering how long this will be before picked up by the news and once this site is found out it will sadly no doubt get slated !!!

I was actually googling it yesterday to see if anything had come of it....nothing when I checked. But she did say she extended her stay for 2 more days, so I am thinking she might not be found until then, as they wouldn't be bothered until she didn't pack up and leave. Then they would go poking around.

Reactions: and 10 others, Tiburcio and lv-gras
FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
I've looked on the local relevant sites but couldn't find anything.
With suicides, they seem to hold back information, sometimes until the inquest.
There do, however, seem to be more suicides recently. Or maybe be that's just because it's of interest to me more. There was one today in the Solent; a man jumped off the ferry; a good way to go,I guess.

People who don't understand how we feel won't understand how comforting this place is

Reactions: and 10 others, Tiburcio, joydivision and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs rest in peace

Reactions: and 10 others, Tiburcio, lastsummer and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
She sounded young though so wonder if family members be coming concerned imagine they speak to her most days would have thought
She was 24 I'm 26

Reactions: Tiburcio
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I
Last online 5.53 ... two minutes after his last post of 2.51not looking good wonder if he's been found yet :(
I am wondering the same..I keep searching google for reports of someone found in a tent this month.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, RoloTomasi and 1 other person
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I think it's interesting that they (I'll stick with gender neutral for now) said in their post that they're physically female...but didn't specify a gender ID. I mean, I'm genetically female and I've got some of the female parts for sure but I'm transmasculine and have a beard and stuff. I wonder if they were trans?

Hope they're at peace now.

Reactions: Tiburcio, StarDust and lv-gras
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Always a sad time when we lose forum members, I hope she's happy wherever she chose to go, I envy her strength very much.

I want to die so badly, ashamed of living, sick of this world, been crying so much, I have too make an attempt soon, it cannot wait anymore, I wish to escape this world, this universe, this hell, I hate its very laws. I also don't want to endlessly browse this forum, I too want to succeed.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, skitliv, lv-gras and 9 others
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I think the site should have maybe a memorial page for those that have gone before us - still shocked tbh at this I thought it was more a cry for help all the failed attempts it's but it's been silence since her last post Tuesday 5am

I just wonder and hope that she has been found by now :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, depressedsally, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
I think I may have found something: an item in Cumbria crack mentioning a missing 24 year old woman from Kent believed to be in the Windermere area. I didn't want to post the link as it has a photo.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Tiburcio and Bandzbandz
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Yep. Ties up with her weight/approx height, spot on age, location.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I think I may have found something: an item in Cumbria crack mentioning a missing 24 year old woman from Kent believed to be in the Windermere area. I didn't want to post the link as it has a photo.
Good find yes I believe this is her feels kinda weird putting a face to a user at least she died surrounded by beautiful scenery it's a way I'd like to go

Reactions: TheDruBo, Alcoholic Teletubby, FairyAlys and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.