• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
I sincerely apologize for this though I have nothing do with it why you feel this way but do understand.. people on here tend to act like there's a "cool table" on this forum.. forgetting the fact of why they are here in the first place.. some may do have opinions based on others and come off like they have a master degree in suicide and put others down for not knowing what they are talking about...instead of that which in the future due to someone like you feeling judged.. people should consider coming off more Sincere but realistic.. correcting in a polite matter.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I sincerely apologize for this though I have nothing do with it why you feel this way but do understand.. people on here tend to act like there's a "cool table" on this forum.. forgetting the fact of why they are here in the first place.. some may do have opinions based on others and come off like they have a master degree in suicide and put others down for not knowing what they are talking about...instead of that which in the future due to someone like you feeling judged.. people should consider coming off more Sincere but realistic.. correcting in a polite matter.

For anyone. If you have seen my post what's your opinion being competly honest? How do I come accross etc?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not sure what to say, sorry if anybody hurt your feelings. I haven't had this experience here so far but I'm also dead inside so I'm harder to hurt lol! Most people are pretty non judgmental and understanding. Hope u feel better.

Reactions: Lost and MAIO