• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unwell

Jul 13, 2018
I no longer feel safe here thanks to a few specific, judgmental people.

None of you have any idea what's going on with other people. So shut the fuck up and think twice about talking about them when you think they can't see.

I won't be logging in again.

Reactions: Final Escape, thickwing, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
Wait. What happened?

Reactions: thickwing and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Don't leave, you can ignore them

Reactions: Lost, thickwing, Samuel and 4 others
P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
I sincerely apologize for this though I have nothing do with it why you feel this way but do understand.. people on here tend to act like there's a "cool table" on this forum.. forgetting the fact of why they are here in the first place.. some may do have opinions based on others and come off like they have a master degree in suicide and put others down for not knowing what they are talking about...instead of that which in the future due to someone like you feeling judged.. people should consider coming off more Sincere but realistic.. correcting in a polite matter.

Reactions: Comatose11, Smilla, Lost and 5 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I sincerely apologize for this though I have nothing do with it why you feel this way but do understand.. people on here tend to act like there's a "cool table" on this forum.. forgetting the fact of why they are here in the first place.. some may do have opinions based on others and come off like they have a master degree in suicide and put others down for not knowing what they are talking about...instead of that which in the future due to someone like you feeling judged.. people should consider coming off more Sincere but realistic.. correcting in a polite matter.

For anyone. If you have seen my post what's your opinion being competly honest? How do I come accross etc?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not sure what to say, sorry if anybody hurt your feelings. I haven't had this experience here so far but I'm also dead inside so I'm harder to hurt lol! Most people are pretty non judgmental and understanding. Hope u feel better.

Reactions: Lost and MAIO