• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
I learn a new swear word everyday since I'm getting harassed on CSGO by players from all walks of life.

Today's swear word/phrase is:
"Bacot"

Meaning:
Bullshit/Big Mouth - Used by mostly Indonesian players on every multiplayer game, especially when there is a heated argument. It doesn't matter if you're on the winning or losing side of the argument, once they drop this word, it's an automatic win for them.

Example:
Pro toxic player: "You suck at this game. Go back to fortnite."
Noob: "Bacot!"

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Today's swear word or phrase is:
"Cibai"

Meaning:
Literally means Pussy but can also mean Coward or Bastard. Mostly used by Malay or Chinese people.

Example:
1. "Cibai!, I forgot to do my homework again"
2. "I'm such a Cibai. I should have jumped to death last year but couldn't due to fear of heights"

X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
"Maderchod"

Meaning:
It means Motherfucker in Hindi. Chod means fuck/fucker and can also be combined with pita (father).

Example:
Indian Tech support scammer: "Hello, my name is Alex. I'm from Amazon and want to help you clean your PC virus problem"
Smartass: "Get off my phone, Maderchod!"

Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
"Maderchod"

Meaning:
It means Motherfucker in Hindi. Chod means fuck/fucker and can also be combined with pita (father).

Example:
Indian Tech support scammer: "Hello, my name is Alex. I'm from Amazon and want to help you clean your PC virus problem"
Smartass: "Get off my phone, Maderchod!"
Gabby, thanks. How did I ever live without knowing this. Can I claim to be bilingual now. :pfff::heart: Merry Christmas but only if that's something you celebrate. I try to avoid it myself but my kids won't let me skip. Peace.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer