• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Does your last meal matter to you or not?

• Yes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A little bit/somewhat

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
I think i know what i want my last meal to be, probably the seasame chicken from that chinese place that reminds me of …yeah we get it. Anyways what are your ideas/plans for last meals?

Maybe i could try haitian food too, whTever i get im gonna get frozen yogurt with it. For the drink…i kinda want brisk orange iced tea.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I'm thinking hand pressed bacon burger topped with peanut butter and a fried egg. Side of sweet potato fries and a strawberry milkshake. Top it off with a slice of apple pie and soft serve butterscotch ice cream. Might just move the plans up just so I can do this.

bookgirl

bookgirl

the day of my death is decided
Mar 31, 2024
I don't know what to eat for my last meal

Reactions: lovedread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't really care about that, for me eating is a chore with the purpose of avoiding more suffering, it's not something enjoyable, I only do it as I'm a slave to this decaying flesh prison that is the human body. I'd be glad to be free from the burden of existing, I only find comfort in the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

Reactions: lovedread