C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
When I feel really close to ctb I can't eat; my mind is too clouded with emotions. When/if I ctb I'll have something very nice, probably a week before the act, and then prepare myself mentally for the thing. I like eating all sorts of stuff, and used to love baking, but I'd probably choose something really emotional that reminds me of good and peaceful times... Right now I'm thinking about toasts with butter, soup, chicken risotto flavoured with rosemary, lemon pie or babas for dessert. Baileys. And after that tons of wine while reminiscing... It would be a feast, lol... Feeling full just thinking about it.

Yea most def, i wouldnt really have an appetite in reality.
You mentioned Bailey's, you should try Rumchata!

Reactions: Redt2go and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
You mentioned Bailey's, you should try Rumchata!

There was a time I was desperately looking to get that! I had completely forgotten... Now I want a glass of that. It must be really tasty. :)

Reactions: Redt2go
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
There was a time I was desperately looking to get that! I had completely forgotten... Now I want a glass of that. It must be really tasty. :)

Omg its the best thing ever. I always keep one stashed away. Fireball is nice too! My bf introduced me to that

Reactions: Hopeless_soul
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I can be very passionate about food. I could eat almost everything you can put infront of me. I could even eat my way to death. I loved food that much. What a painful way to ctb. But, I'm happy with coffee, toast with butter. I'll just eat that every morning and hope that it will be my last.

Reactions: lululoo
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I'd love for it to be something really fancy but knowing me I'd probably purge it.

Reactions: Vaughn
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'd love for it to be something really fancy but knowing me I'd probably purge it.
: / im Sorry
I know how awful that is...
(Anorexia subtype bulimia here)

Paranoid Mind

Paranoid Mind

Nov 28, 2018
There's a dessert here in Brazil called "torta holandesa" which is one of my favorites, I'd love to have that before I die.

Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
There's a dessert here in Brazil called "torta holandesa" which is one of my favorites, I'd love to have that before I die.
What if you get food poisoning and agonizingly puke your guts out and die *painfully*
What if the waitress is able to read your body language and facial expressions, predict you're suicidal, and drugs the food with a sedative while she calls a suicide hotline to place you into a psych ward
What if it tastes so good you'll want to keep living to endure the suffering of life

Last edited:
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Whatever @Baku is cooking
Lasagna?

Reactions: MistakesHappen
Paranoid Mind

Paranoid Mind

Nov 28, 2018
What if you get food poisoning and agonizingly puke your guts out and die *painfully*
What if the waitress is able to read your body language and facial expressions, predict you're suicidal, and drugs the food with a sedative while she calls a suicide hotline to place you into a psych ward
What if it tastes so good you'll want to keep living to endure the suffering of life

And what if everything turns out fine? There are infinite possibilities. Guess I'll only find out trying it.

Also,

what the fuck hahaha

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Nah, triestino's marrowbone (braised veal?).
It's like, UA. Reminds me of my nana

Awww :-) let's have that then :-) served with?

Reactions: MistakesHappen
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Probably a good thick juicy T-bone steak from the BBQ. :sunglasses:

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Going to Harvester would be pretty good. Reminds me of being a kid. Id raid up their salad bar if it was my last meal. Although that would just be the starter!

Reactions: brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Artichokes, my mother's favorites.
Unfortunately i can't remember what my nana "used to match" with marrowbone :(

I love artichokes so that's perfect and we can go with nana's favourite dessert

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018