F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A binge on biscuits at some point definitely but as for a meal- probably Chinese. πŸ˜‹

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and rationaltake
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
japanese hot cakes with red bean paste

Reactions: sserafim, bramblebamblebambe and rationaltake
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
too depressed to enjoy a nice meal

• Aww..
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and hxppythxught
zaros

zaros

insane but in the cool way
Jan 21, 2023
hells pizza its so good and i have fond memories about it

• Hugs
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and hxppythxught
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Hundreds of dollars worth of macarons. Those mfs are expensive and yet so small.

Reactions: heyrabu, randy and bramblebamblebambe
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I'd definitely prepare before my last meal so that I can eat as much as possible, either through getting my stomach used to consuming large amounts or fasting. As a self-proclaimed glutton, I want enjoy my last meal to its fullest!

Springrolls with fatty pork paired with peanut sauce, a meat-heavy pho, filet mignon cooked medium rare and salmon (I haven't thought about the sides yet), and the most diabetes inducing chocolate sundae in existence! That'll be washed down with a Thai tea followed by some Adventureful Girl Scout cookies as a remembrance of my partner.

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
honeynmilk

honeynmilk

Feb 15, 2023
probably pasta w pesto n some cherry tomatoes... maybe a nice drink too

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Chicken Jalfrezi,pilau rice,Poppadoms and nan bread,love Indian food!

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
A few days ago when I tried to do it, I ordered a burger from my favorite place. Felt like treating myself before doing it. Not sure why I did it, because even eating delicious meals doesn't feel good anymore. I know it tastes good but I'm unable to enjoy it.

If I could choose anything, however, it would be lunch cooked by my grandma. She's gone now. If I had to choose something actually possible, I would stuff myself with my favorite ice cream and chocolate cake.

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I'm getting chicken mcnuggets.

bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
If I could choose it would either be my mumma's lasagne or my ex's cookimg he was from Hong Kong and was an amazing cook would up whole feasts to share, but most likely would end up eating comfort food from a small rustic restaurant, I would want it to have a homemade charm to it 😁

d1987

d1987

Feb 15, 2023
Tacos. And then a selection of ridiculously expensive cheeses. Red wine. A dessert with many chocolates. Totally incompatible with SN

SeekingOasis

SeekingOasis

Jan 8, 2023
There's a really good ramen place downtown, so I would probably go there.

heyrabu

heyrabu

No one can understand me
Feb 11, 2023
Sushi, sashimi, king crabs and prawn dumplings
I'm a huge fan of seafood, eating is my coping mechanism, but damn those things is expensive as hell (or maybe i'm just poorπŸ˜­πŸ˜…)

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
What would be your last meal? If you could eat ANYTHING ignoring the cost or allergies. What would it be?
This may sound a little dumb but it's been my favorite food for years, chicken tender and fries would probably be my go-to last meal, or a pizza and some sort of dessert like a milkshake or donuts.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
I would eat a bacon cheese burger with the works such as lettuce, tomato, avocado, ranch, ketchup, brown spicy mustard, and a few types of cheese such as munster and cheddar as well as crispy onion, purple onion, and especially fried onion (i love onions). I would eat it with a fork like the werido i am, along with a good old side of fries and a big scoop of moose tracks ice cream in whole milk.

Reactions: BrknEyes
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
id love to fast into death, i hate the way greasy or heavy and sugary food makes me feel.

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
As of now maybe a simple steak, and a piece of cheesecake or some kind of pie.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
There was a recipe in an old binder of recipe cuttings my parents had called sweetcorn savoury. It was kinda sweetcorn and ham and peppers in a cheese sauce, dumped on some toast. I always found it comforting so maybe that (with some kinda alterations cause my moral values shifted a bit). And then Phish Food for dessert.

Unfortunately my eating disorder and related anxieties are the main reason I want out, so my last meal before my recent attempt was about half a bowl of not very good soup.

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
vanilla ice cream >>>>>>>>>>