• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Custard! My grandmother gave me some when I was very young and nobody thought I would like it. Who knows why? It was sweet, warm, and comforting. They seemed somewhat pleased, I recall a happy family atmosphere that night.

It's the first food I can remember trying, seems fitting to be my last.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I don't really care that much about my last meal so it will probably be lean cuisine like usual.

Reactions: Ladylethal
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I've already had numerous last meals, but sadly none of them end with death. Ugh!

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I'd make my own feast. But I'd find a way to get some sushi and some Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. Some wine/Vodka, a pack of cigarettes, enough weed for at least 4 smoke sessions and some movies and music. When I'm about to end it, I'm going all out. I'm gonna binge for a couple of days before it's time.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Probably the same things I eat from day to day. I'm a stickler for my personal routine; I'm sure that's because of the autism.