• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
wow I hadn't even thought of this yet. I don't even know, I've barely been eating lately. But I guess since there's no point in trying to lose weight anymore... maybe some really good sushi or a burger or some shit. Or I'll smoke pot and eat a bunch of random stuff I like while I have the munchies cause fuck it, who cares whether any of the food goes together

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Hash browns, french fries, and lays chips. Essentially fried potatoes laced with salt.

Reactions: Only Me Here
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
My plan is to wind the food intake down. So the week before I exit I'd be more likely to indulge in things I don't normally eat for health or expense reasons. So on the week prior, one night might be steak with a loaded baked potato and a salad wedge. Another would be Indian food. Maybe a hot dog with sauerkraut and a beer. Then I'd start weaning myself off the heavy stuff with chicken noodle soup, steamed vegetables and rice, until finally clear broth for the three days leading up to my death.
Ignoring all of the above bullshit, my final meal will be:

3 parts Three Olives Triple Shot Vodka with 1 part Van Gogh Chocolate served on the rocks with a splash of Cinnamon Creamer accompanied by a pack of cigarettes (I quit smoking over 10 years ago) followed by a dessert of Jell-O laced with part 1 of my 2 part combo and an anti-emetic.

If I go with N2, that'll be it, but if I go with N, then the last thing I will eat will be dark chocolate truffles.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Probably would keep an empty stomach to avoid puking, but the day before maybe I'd have something I don't have often and I really enjoy.

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I would/will make my own, huge feast with everything I can think of and afford. Too bad it all goes out the bad way when you die. My fest would include great wine, different meats prepared different ways. All sorts of sweets but mostly chocolate, cake, ice cream. Beer on the side. A soda or two. More wine, more steak. Maybe a lobster. Whatever I would want, and if I got any sudden cravings that I seemed to forgot about I'd order it. Would need some Chinese take away too.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I more than likely will fast but hypothetically if I were to eat, I would have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I'm on a vegan diet right now, but I would be willing to make an exception on my last day.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Ham and egg sandwiches, pepperoni pizza, har gow, shrimp rice roll, roast duck, fried rice, soy chicken, congee with salted chinese donut, yee mein, spring rolls, fried chicken, toast with ham, egg, and sausages, big macs, fried chicken sandwiches, filet o fish, hot dogs, ramen with ham and egg.

Thats all i want

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I never thought of it until I spotted your post!
Uh.....ummm.... I dunno yet! :D

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
Tried to work up the nerve carry out an attempt a few years ago. I gorged myself on General Tso's chicken beforehand and washed it down with a bunch of Fireball and Coke. Woke up in a puddle of vomit. Didn't wanna touch anymore General Tso's for about a year or more...

I'll probably fast next time.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I more than likely will fast but hypothetically if I were to eat, I would have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I'm on a vegan diet right now, but I would be willing to make an exception on my last day.
chocolate chip cookie dough is one of my fave ice cream flavors!
last time I tried to ctb I didn't eat anything as I didn't have much appetite
ideally I'd have a Reuben sandwich or a luxurious brunch with free flow

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
chocolate chip cookie dough is one of my fave ice cream flavors!
last time I tried to ctb I didn't eat anything as I didn't have much appetite
ideally I'd have a Reuben sandwich or a luxurious brunch with free flow
Mine too. I might as well eat my favorite food on my last day (well if I was going to eat).

Last edited:
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I'd literally travel to any place in the world to eat at a five-star, top-notch, fancy sushi restaurant. Idk where that'd be, but I'd wanna research for the best one in the world lol

TL;DR: some boombbb ass sushi.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Assuming it doesn't interfere with my crib method, I'd go all out on the foods I deny myself. A freaking pizza and a Big Mac with French fries.

Or a Döner kebab in Germany. I'd kill for one of those now.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Sn or opioids, ideally.

Before that, I'm addicted to big sloppy taco salads from traditional mexican places, so that, or Stovetop stuffing and some thanksgiving sides, because it reminds me of my mom. I'll probably make some of her cake recipes or maybe not, it might make me too sad.