• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone here know of anyone who helps with administrative type work for Pegasos applications?

I tried to ask people close to me back when it was still slightly possible for me to even go but they wouldn't even really talk about it with me.

I know Exit International can sometimes assist in certain areas but idk I just like the people here and so thought I'd ask or maybe if someone else is planning on going to Pegasos that they could recommend a specific name to me possibly but it probably depends on location.

I also heard that there used to be one user here who would accompany people but they have since left :(

Are there any others? (Please note that this service is legal in Switzerland and therefore it should be perfectly reasonable for me to ask this question, just as a disclaimer).

I was still barely able to travel this last year but some issues arose and now I have to try to build up strength again :'(

I just pray it is possible this time šŸ˜ž

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
There have been arrests made in the UK when a spouse that accompanied their parter to Switzerland returned to the UK and got arrested. So what is legal in Switzerland has nothing to do with legality in other countries. There are countries in Eastern Europe where it is illegal to plan a trip to Switzerland with this purpose and if they find out before you leave the country, you can be arrested and imprisoned. Maybe you would need to find someone that can help you with this who lives in Switzerland? Many other countries would risk arrest, even if they are your relatives

• Hmph!
Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
There have been arrests made in the UK when a spouse that accompanied their parter to Switzerland returned to the UK and got arrested. So what is legal in Switzerland has nothing to do with legality in other countries. There are countries in Eastern Europe where it is illegal to plan a trip to Switzerland with this purpose and if they find out before you leave the country, you can be arrested and imprisoned. Maybe you would need to find someone that can help you with this who lives in Switzerland? Many other countries would risk arrest, even if they are your relatives
What the fuck!? This is just infuriating! So a person can't even accompany their loved ones to their death. We aren't even speaking about doing anything other then just being there. The world is just such a stupid fucking place.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
What the fuck!? This is just infuriating! So a person can't even accompany their loved ones to their death. We aren't even speaking about doing anything other then just being there. The world is just such a stupid fucking place.
Yes, one has to be very careful with these things. And OP is asking that someone prepares them the paperwork but even that is dangerous and can get someone into legal/criminal trouble.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is rally disgusting how it is made impossible to even help someone to be relieved from unending agony and pain.

Last edited:
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, one has to be very careful with these things. And OP is asking that someone prepares them the paperwork but even that is dangerous and can get someone into legal/criminal trouble.
I thought this was legal because there is currently a US-based organization, Philip Nitchzke's Exit International, who, if they accept someone as a member, can then offer assistance with and accompaniment to Pegasos?

Was there a recent change or something?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I know you mentioned but if you are over 50 and an exit member they can assist you with your application so it's more likely to be accepted. Pricey though ā‚¬1750 from memory

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I thought this was legal because there is currently a US-based organization, Philip Nitchzke's Exit International, who, if they accept someone as a member, can then offer assistance with and accompaniment to Pegasos?

Was there a recent change or something?
They are not US based. It is legal in Switzerland, where the organization is based. Philip lives in the Netherlands. What makes you think it is US based? I have some contempt for people that automatically assume everything is US related. It is a real problem, there is even a Reddit sub for this called USDefaultism as the rest of the world is so tired Americans assuming that everything is US related in the international scene

• Hmph!
Reactions: WearyWanderer
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
They are not US based. It is legal in Switzerland, where the organization is based. Philip lives in the Netherlands. What makes you think it is US based? I have some contempt for people that automatically assume everything is US related. It is a real problem, there is even a Reddit sub for this called USDefaultism as the rest of the world is so tired Americans assuming that everything is US related in the international scene
Okay well sorry for having brain fog and short term memory loss and being in too much pain lying contorted in my bed to even think about things like that. Glad you have the luxury of clear thoughts and the privilege of being pain free enough to be socially acceptable...

It was years ago when I read the details and there are world representatives and another similarly named org with US representatives. Personally I don't generally have contempt for fucking suicidal people but I guess that's just me
I know you mentioned but if you are over 50 and an exit member they can assist you with your application so it's more likely to be accepted. Pricey though ā‚¬1750 from memory
Thanks for contributing helpful and empathetic details to the conversation, I genuinely appreciate it šŸ™šŸ¼ Just saw the same yesterday it's pretty steep šŸ˜ž

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
= undrstndble tht membrs r suffrng & tryn2 rsearch undr diffclt circmstncs

cn empthise wth hw temprs mght b shrt bcse of tht bt wld advse takng a breth if r startng 2 bcme frstr8td wth ech-othr

No1 knws wht ech-othr r goin thru tht dy

Reactions: Goku Black