• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone here know of anyone who helps with administrative type work for Pegasos applications?

I tried to ask people close to me back when it was still slightly possible for me to even go but they wouldn't even really talk about it with me.

I know Exit International can sometimes assist in certain areas but idk I just like the people here and so thought I'd ask or maybe if someone else is planning on going to Pegasos that they could recommend a specific name to me possibly but it probably depends on location.

I also heard that there used to be one user here who would accompany people but they have since left :(

Are there any others? (Please note that this service is legal in Switzerland and therefore it should be perfectly reasonable for me to ask this question, just as a disclaimer).

I was still barely able to travel this last year but some issues arose and now I have to try to build up strength again :'(

I just pray it is possible this time šŸ˜ž