MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
One of the things holding me back from CTB is desperately wanting the label of *died from natural cause* .
*Died from natural cause* makes me feel less like a loser in the eyes of other people because one can't do much about natural death . When people think of *Died from CTB*, they will think of me as a failure who wimped out of life because he was weak .
*Died from natural cause* is also easier and face saving for immediate family members to tell other people. *Died from CTB* is much heavier and traumatic to explain to other people and will likely make my parents radioactive in some circles.

Only if I could die from CTB when the time comes and get the "natural cause" tag. But Alas .
Anybody feel the same ? Your thoughts on the matter ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, Kit1, M.O.N and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
and will likely make my parents radioactive in some circles.
or sympathetic

Honestly, I couldn't care less what it says on my death certificate. And I honestly don't care what anyone might thing of me, either, after I'm gone. I won't be around anymore to care.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, myusername890, DumbGirl and 1 other person
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I'm ready to die from natural causes or an accident any minute now. Unfortunately I probably have many more years before I get the chance. So CTB it is and if that makes it awkward for people to talk about after I die then that's on them. Thankfully I won't be here to hear what they'll no doubt say about the way I died.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, NeedAnEscape and MeltingBrain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally think that suicide is the best way to die so I'd prefer for my death to be known as that, I see suicide as self care as it's the way to take control over this futile and harmful existence, finding permanent peace from all suffering.

But honestly I don't really care what my death would be labelled as, as I simply won't exist, nothing can concern me once I'm finally sleeping eternally and death is the most normal thing anyway, my existence is just so meaningless and insignificant, it's only destined to be forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, myusername890, MeltingBrain and 1 other person
D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
I am also looking for a way to get this label. With CTB the remaining family will always regret not being able to prevent it. I want them to be happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and MeltingBrain
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
In my mind, a label of 'died from natural causes' is easier to stomach than death by suicide. I don't know if my family could bear the pain of the latter.

• Love
Reactions: Dopamine_Junkie44, Kit1 and MeltingBrain