• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
Would a bullet train do the trick. I dk the success rate. Tbh I'm thinking of just going to station after work and doing it.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Can it work ? Yes.
Will it work? Not guaranteed.

The price of survival can be massive, missing body parts etc.

Are you sure you want to do this OP, there are less traumatic ways.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
Can it work ? Yes.
Will it work? Not guaranteed.

The price of survival can be massive, missing body parts etc.

Are you sure you want to do this OP, there are less traumatic ways.
Shiiiiiiit. Just really really desperate tbh with you my dude. I can't really get a hold of stuff that I could take because live with family. I also don't wan a risk missing my limbs. I've thought about getting a hotel somewhere to try cutting neck or hanging method.

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Don't make innocent people suffer like that, they had nothing to do with you or your suicide.

Reactions: cloverhiding and Myforevercharlie
Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
Don't make innocent people suffer like that, they had nothing to do with you or your suicide.
I'm not sure how to combat that issue other than keeping how things are. If I disappeared in anyway the people who like me would probably suffer. But I agree with this now that I'm a bit more level headed. Don't wanna make anyone's life hell if they see anything.

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
I'm not sure how to combat that issue other than keeping how things are. If I disappeared in anyway the people who like me would probably suffer. But I agree with this now that I'm a bit more level headed. Don't wanna make anyone's life hell if they see anything.
That's why I said people that had nothing to do with you, people just doing their job or traveling by train. You can't avoid hurting those close to you.

Reactions: cloverhiding
T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
I recommend calming down and coming to a sound minded decision. Ask yourself is ctb what you truly want or is it an easy way out to escape your problems. I don't mean this in an offensive way either it's a serious question. It's your life and your decision. I will be here for you and anyone else who needs me here. If it really comes down to ctb I do have a suggestion that won't traumatize anyone else.

You could try making chloramine (ammonia+bleach). This is really important so pay attention. You must have a small enclosed space with little to no ventilation. If not you will likely end up in a coma with severe brain damage. If done right you will pass out in ~1-2 minutes and die in around ~10-30 minutes.

I really think ctb should be an absolute last resort. If all else fails. However like I said before it doesn't matter what I think it's YOUR life and YOUR decision. Just make sure your decision is a sound minded one.

I hope only the best for you.
I hope you feel better soon.
Stay safe šŸ¤—

Reactions: man_in_red:)
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
Just make chloramine, it's way more humane for you and others. Train methods are honestly quite selfish when your exposing others to something as gory and violent as that.

Reactions: cloverhiding and Myforevercharlie
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I recommend calming down and coming to a sound minded decision. Ask yourself is ctb what you truly want or is it an easy way out to escape your problems. I don't mean this in an offensive way either it's a serious question. It's your life and your decision. I will be here for you and anyone else who needs me here. If it really comes down to ctb I do have a suggestion that won't traumatize anyone else.

You could try making chloramine (ammonia+bleach). This is really important so pay attention. You must have a small enclosed space with little to no ventilation. If not you will likely end up in a coma with severe brain damage. If done right you will pass out in ~1-2 minutes and die in around ~10-30 minutes.

I really think ctb should be an absolute last resort. If all else fails. However like I said before it doesn't matter what I think it's YOUR life and YOUR decision. Just make sure your decision is a sound minded one.

I hope only the best for you.
I hope you feel better soon.
Stay safe šŸ¤—
Is it better than h2s , which is mixing sulfur with toilet bowl cleaner ?

Last edited:
T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
Somebody did it accidentally , so if done on purpose in a closet , i think you ctb easily ,

If it comes to it yes it would be a peaceful and reliable way to ctb if done right. However if you didn't breathe in enough chloramine to kill you you would just end up in a coma. I know of a person person who had enough ventilation to save them from dieing, but they still went into a coma from the brain damage they sustained. If it were me I wouldn't take any chances if it came down to ctb.

Reactions: Gonnerr