• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
And it makes me sad because you are all kinder than anyone in my life. You don't judge me for wanting to cbt. I can share my true thoughts and feelings here about wanting to cbt. I don't have to worry about someone breaking down my door because I'm fucked up and I want to fuck myself up.

All throughout my life I've felt alone. Now, I feel more alone than ever.

You all make me feel a little less alone. That means more than words can say.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad you've found us and we've found you.

Truth be told, there is nowhere else in which "ctb people" can understand each other so much like us.
Thanks for helping me out so much.

Anyway, whatever you need, feel free to pm me!

Hugs!

A

Aggymara

Dec 8, 2020
And it makes me sad because you are all kinder than anyone in my life. You don't judge me for wanting to cbt. I can share my true thoughts and feelings here about wanting to cbt. I don't have to worry about someone breaking down my door because I'm fucked up and I want to fuck myself up.

All throughout my life I've felt alone. Now, I feel more alone than ever.

You all make me feel a little less alone. That means more than words can say.
I couldn't agree more. I've only been on SS for a little over a week, and already I've discovered so much about myself. I never knew there was such a strong and beautiful community of like-minded people out here. You're all so kind and wonderful. I'm honoured to read the SS posts and belong to this virtual family ❤