disgustingtrash

disgustingtrash

May 19, 2023
I was just having a screaming argument with my mom about stupid pointless shit again and I'm so sick of her and this place. I've decided that I want to take my life the night of my birthday. And I want to tell her today, I will kill myself on my birthday. Though I don't know if it's a good idea, I don't feel like she'd call anyone. She will probably laugh in my face, but I'll show her. It's a while until my birthday, it's the 6th of October. Until then I'll plan out how I'll make my way out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, Sannti, goodnight cat and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
If you CTB on your birthday, then I wish you a " Happy death day ".

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence certainly is so dreadful and cruel, to me it's really understandable wishing to finally be free from everything, I certainly despise how there is so much unnecessary suffering in existing here. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Upvote 0
G

goodnight cat

Jun 23, 2023
I was just having a screaming argument with my mom about stupid pointless shit again and I'm so sick of her and this place. I've decided that I want to take my life the night of my birthday. And I want to tell her today, I will kill myself on my birthday. Though I don't know if it's a good idea, I don't feel like she'd call anyone. She will probably laugh in my face, but I'll show her. It's a while until my birthday, it's the 6th of October. Until then I'll plan out how I'll make my way out
I don't know what you're going through but saying:
was just having a screaming argument with my mom about stupid pointless shit again and I'm so sick of her and this place
And
She will probably laugh in my face, but I'll show her.
You just want to hurt your mom by taking your life? Seems like your anger is mostly towards your mom and the way she treats you.
Also i don't know how old you are but since you're living with your mom it sounds you're kinda young? Don't you have a way to live somewhere else away from her?

If you really want to ctb i would give you the best of luck in your journey✨

Upvote 0
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Tbh if ur mom is anything like my mom... (from the little bit you described could be but anyway) I'd just keep it to yourself. Even if you feel like/know she'll just laugh it off ya never know how she'll use it in the meantime. She could use it in arguments or try to have you instituted within arguments.

If she is a decent human being then it may be good to have someone to talk to about it...

Jus some food for thought.

Srry to hear home life sucks & hope ur able to get out. I wish u the best on whatever path you choose.

Upvote 0