• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I wish I could get someone to shoot me in the brainstem like I saw one of the users say that someone volunteered to shoot them and then shoot themselves. I really wish I could find someone to shoot me who was really experienced in guns, but what if life ughh. I just want a quick shot to the stem. Apparently if someone know where I can find someone let me know. Jk. Seriously just aim for the brain stem. Path of least resistance is in your mouth!

"The brain steam controls all flow of messages from the brain ALL the way through the rest of the body. This includes pain receptors, vital organs, breathing, sleeping, etc and when you shoot this - its all over. Everything is gone.

Total blackness - No going to the light - No pain. Everything is just gone and you don't even know it because every nerve in your body cannot feel anything anymore."

Saw this on quora

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Yeah. I'll choose to do it myself though, don't want any surprises lol. Do you think someone could get arrested for hiring someone to kill them.. though?
I mean I know hiring a hitman to kill someone off will get you jail time but, what about suicide? I think they'd probably commit you to a hospital if it was undercover.

Reactions: peacechoice
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Yeah. I'll choose to do it myself though, don't want any surprises lol. Do you think someone could get arrested for hiring someone to kill them.. though?
I mean I know hiring a hitman to kill someone off will get you jail time but, what about suicide? I think they'd probably commit you to a hospital if it was undercover.
[/QUOTE
Actually, you'd be charged with conspiracy with intent to murder even if you are murdering yourself. Why? Because you would be hiring someone to do the act.

Reactions: Kat!