• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WakingUpFrightened

Jun 24, 2018
What leads some people to harm or/and kill others before committing suicide? Sure, there are mental issues and so on, but other than that, what do you think really causes this wish to take down others with you?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

WakingUpFrightened

Jun 24, 2018
Isn't it hatred most of the time?
I suppose so, hatred, wanting revenge and so on can be a big part of it. But I believe there must be more on someone's mind to do something like this, it takes even more planning than "just" suicide. I don't think someone's feelings can always be summed up to just hatred, "evil", etc.

C

Cat

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, revenge might be better term for it. Sometimes going on killing spree is the only way to enact that revenge. Personally, I think its better to just give up on revenge and do something else in that situation (and most of 'revenge' situations to be honest), but guess some people want their revenge that much.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Perhaps it's to make people suffer like the killer has suffered, if they did. People kill for hundreds of reasons.

Reactions: Skathon
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
This ^ , I think at least in part for some, they know they'll face no consequences so they just do what they want, and they probably have anger/hatred with the world and its people so act on it without holding back. Or they could just be naturally "evil" with no perceived reasons. If the world was going to end in 24 hours or all laws were abolished i bet you'd see quite a bit of it.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99