• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hey everybody,

I know I haven't posted on here in a while but I'm back bcus I'm kicked out of the nursing program I worked so hard to get into. God (or fate) gave me a second chance at living and let me into the nursing program and I totally threw it out the window by being essentially bedridden for like this whole semester just wallowing. I needed to end with all B's or above and I got a C in one of my labs meaning I'm gonna be kicked out once June rolls around.

I'm on parental suicide watch essentialy. I don't have any hopes for CTBing as everything dangerous I own has been confiscated (with the exception of a belt which I begged to have back for outfits lol). I'm thinking SN sounds appealing enough but I've heard to many terrible stories to be convinced its for me.

I'm just so lost, everything that's made me suicidal has been my own doing. I have no one to blame but myself which makes it even worse.