• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
There's this video of a kid huffing aerosol keyboard cleaner, takes this massive rip and seems to keel over. Dead. Seems to be, anyways. I was just wondring if anyone here knew about this, or what happened to him, like on the inside. If it's possible, why doesn't everyone do it?

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Things like these are called accidents. Most people wouldn't choose a method that accidentally (i.e. most likely not) kills you – that's why not everyone is doing it.

Reactions: Aisley
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I tried inhaling deodorants throughout a t-shirt a couple of times just for the funny feeling it gives me. I was feeling dizzy, detached while doing it. After I had enough and stopped inhaling, my head would start hurting and I would get a sick stomach for a few hours. I've heard about it causing death but I don't think it happens really often

Reactions: Aisley