Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Reactions: Busdriver, Isadeth and Winona [restored]
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
For anything outside of SS, chats and file sharing, respecting privacy. Certainly way above something like Telegram
Tested and approved as excellent. A bit geeky but accessible

The website is available at .onion address with the Tor browser (don't use the clearnet URL)

Enjoy
Goes without saying that members should be vigilant if asked by others to connect away from this site.
Somebody may behave in a perfectly acceptable way while in view of other members and moderators, but may turn out to be a manipulator and/or predator.

Vulnerable people are easier to coerce when alone.

Ask yourself what's the reason why someone wants to connect on another platform, and what does doing so add to your ability to communicate with them?

Reactions: blargh, Busdriver and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Ask the persons concerned of these requests directly. I cannot betray motives but some, even often I'd comment, are legitimate. I know I've been asked "outside" many times, including just today. Hence the quest for a safe / safer solution for the parties involved.

Thanks for the warning reminder though. It's welcomed

To conclude, it can certainly add when sharing sensitive stuff. This place is not the best about privacy. Regarding security, people use it recklessly. For instance, it seems nobody is even aware 2FA exists, to be activated. That's what I always notice. People just leave with farewell threads, with cookies on, if not password managers. That just goes to say there's lots of improvement about education to be achieved

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver