• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
I take ketamine orally (prescribed) and get a 300ml bottle each month. I take 50mg (5ml) 4 times a day. Maybe because this is classed as a low dose but i never feel anything from it and never have.

I have had it from the hospital via IM injection and ohhh boy.... i was out my face on it. Same dose as i usually take orally also.

I assume the oral route is less sufficient than IV/IM?

Reactions: iamsorry
LUCIFERYAN

LUCIFERYAN

Jun 28, 2020
does anyone know if it's possible to take ket orally even if it's the liquid version and not oral pills?

iamsorry

iamsorry

You deserve more than the world ever offered you.
Mar 16, 2020
For anyone trying to get K in the states, my therapist referred me to a ketamine infusion clinic and now I've got several month supply at home through prescription. I've been on it for over a year now and highly encourage trying to treat the si and depression prior to obtaining k for successful ctb, but either way I hope this info helps you reach where you want to go or be. Best luck, friends.

Reactions: FadingAway and LUCIFERYAN
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
does anyone know if it's possible to take ket orally even if it's the liquid version and not oral pills?

Yes. I am on it orally in liquid form. Have been for about 6 years now. Im in the UK.

• Hugs
Reactions: LUCIFERYAN and iamsorry
iamsorry

iamsorry

Mar 16, 2020
Yes. I am on it orally in liquid form. Have been for about 6 years now. Im in the UK.
Has it helped you? 6 years is quite awhile. I asked two women at my clinic: one hasn't needed any further k treatment or prescriptions in several years and the other woman has been on hers for awhile and can't imagine being functional or alive while off it for even a week.

Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Has it helped you? 6 years is quite awhile. I asked two women at my clinic: one hasn't needed any further k treatment or prescriptions in several years and the other woman has been on hers for awhile and can't imagine being functional or alive while off it for even a week.

Yeah it helps but not as much as i had wanted it too. I had much higher expectations of it to be honest. If it helps to just take the edge off my pain then im happy with that. Tried many things and the combination of drugs i am on at the moment seem to help somewhat. Usually when i have a real bad day i take more than prescribed. I can't order my bottle early so i have to be careful with taking over the prescribed amount or they'll suss i do this often.

I also get lidocaine infusions every 5 weeks.

Reactions: iamsorry
iamsorry

iamsorry

Mar 16, 2020
Yeah it helps but not as much as i had wanted it too. I had much higher expectations of it to be honest. If it helps to just take the edge off my pain then im happy with that. Tried many things and the combination of drugs i am on at the moment seem to help somewhat. Usually when i have a real bad day i take more than prescribed. I can't order my bottle early so i have to be careful with taking over the prescribed amount or they'll suss i do this often.

I also get lidocaine infusions every 5 weeks.
Thank you for sharing. Never heard of lidocaine infusions. I'm glad it helps take the edge off at times even if it means over the prescribed amount at times.

foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
if youre not able to find actual ketamine, 2F-DCK is always an option