• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to find ketamine where you live? It has been widely used since it has been proven to be effective in depression. We know CTB is peaceful with SN but it take about 15 minutes until we get unconscious. We can make this time 1-5 minutes with Ketamine. This means a truly peaceful CTB. Although the time to loss of consciousness is not painful, it contains some disturbing symptoms. This can be a problem for users with a strong SI. Is it possible to find ketamine? Because if you can find it, I think there is no need to look for N. Ketamine is also analgesic, unlike other general anesthetics. If diazepam is added as well, I think it will be completely peaceful. As far as i know it can be bought in pharmacies in india.

Reactions: iamsorry, Escape Artist, vesttigeel and 3 others
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
I would like some ketamine whatever my method, I have bought from the deep web only

Reactions: iamsorry, TheDevilsAngel, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I would like some ketamine whatever my method, I have bought from the deep web only

Yes, it can be combined with other methods, hypothermia, full or partial suspension, maybe jumping... For example bupivacaine or lidocaine. The injection of them are lethal but not peaceful. Ketamine can make this process peaceful. Especially bupivacaine is really lethal. It is also not very difficult to find lidocaine or bupivacaine. It can even be found in tattooing places. It would still be an ideal combination ketamine + SN.

Reactions: iamsorry, TheDevilsAngel, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There might be analogues which are easier to obtain. That can be a bit of a gamble, though.

Reactions: Loner
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Is it possible to find ketamine where you live? It has been widely used since it has been proven to be effective in depression. We know CTB is peaceful with SN but it take about 15 minutes until we get unconscious. We can make this time 1-5 minutes with Ketamine. This means a truly peaceful CTB. Although the time to loss of consciousness is not painful, it contains some disturbing symptoms. This can be a problem for users with a strong SI. Is it possible to find ketamine? Because if you can find it, I think there is no need to look for N. Ketamine is also analgesic, unlike other general anesthetics. If diazepam is added as well, I think it will be completely peaceful. As far as i know it can be bought in pharmacies in india.
Ketamine is used for general anesthesia. It will definitely help me have a painless death. I was thinking about combining Ketamine with fentanyl another extremely strong painkiller . I hate pain, agony, suffering more than anything. So I would love to get either or better both. How can a ctb be painful if these substances basically stop all pain? simple logic it will be painless. Hanging , SN etc . will be painless with enough ketamine or fentanyl. and enough fentanyl might kill you by itself so even better for me.

Last edited:
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
Ketamine is an anesthetic. It will definitely help me have a painless death. I was thinking about combining Ketamine with fentanyl another extremely strong painkiller . I hate pain, agony, suffering more than anything. So I would love to get either or better both. How can a ctb be painful if these substances basically stop all pain? simple logic it will be painless. Hanging , SN etc . will be painless with enough ketamine or fentanyl. and enough fentanyl might kill you by itself so even better for me.
I'm a fan of keeping it simple with chemicals. F alone is more than sufficient. If done right.... you won't have time to do the k. Or in reverse.... if k knocks you out, you won't do the f ..... I think it's harder to OD on K, but It's not impossible.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Member recently SNed with Ketamine
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/till-we-meet-again.29118/

K+SN replace N completely. But for most members obtaining Ketamine means going into the darkweb. Considering many already have hard time obtaining Meto or SN, that's another hurdle. For other determined members that's an ideal option.

For that purpose any good anesthetics will do, but K is indeed one of the safest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, enjolras, Yomyom and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I know @6ixxy used Ket before his successful SN attempt. He had got it for both of us to use originally.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, issyishere and Quarky00
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I already found it. I found a forum talking about a reputable source of getting Ketamine without going to the DNM. Apparently the pharmacy promises anonymity. I dunno, but what dosage would you recommend for ketamine?. There is 100mg, 200mg, then 500mg. " Ketamine can cause a variety of urinary tract problems that are more likely to occur with heavier and/or higher dosed use, especially in those not watching for a healthy lifestyle, according to a UK study". I pulled this quote from the wiki on Ketamine. 100 mg looks safer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited and Quarky00
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It would be hard to get. I'm too afraid of legal troubles to buy illegal substances. If it weren't for that K, N, F, or and opiate od would be great.

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I already found it. I found a forum talking about a reputable source of getting Ketamine without going to the DNM. Apparently the pharmacy promises anonymity. I dunno, but what dosage would you recommend for ketamine?. There is 100mg, 200mg, then 500mg.
Resistant Depression (Off-label): Infusion 0.5 mg/kg IV
Anesthesia Induction (Load): IV: 1-4.5 mg/kg , IM: 6.5-13 mg/kg

Anesthesia full state, for surgery... Person needs much lower for SN's mild pain/discomfort. If I recall 100mg should be quite enough and 200mg more than enough.

This brings other issues -- don't think many will inject. Other forms of administration should be considered. Another problem may be hallucinogenic effects for lower dosage that can freak out ctbers, but that should be rare.

*EDIT:
" Ketamine can cause a variety of urinary tract problems that are more likely to occur with heavier and/or higher dosed use, especially in those not watching for a healthy lifestyle, according to a UK study"
I wouldn't take it seriously , K common in pediatrics , if it's good for 6yo ... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinbu
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I already found it. I found a forum talking about a reputable source of getting Ketamine without going to the DNM. Apparently the pharmacy promises anonymity. I dunno, but what dosage would you recommend for ketamine?. There is 100mg, 200mg, then 500mg. " Ketamine can cause a variety of urinary tract problems that are more likely to occur with heavier and/or higher dosed use, especially in those not watching for a healthy lifestyle, according to a UK study". I pulled this quote from the wiki on Ketamine. 100 mg looks safer.

This is really good for you. Maybe 300mg can be administered with bolus. I have read that the IV ketamine bolus effect lasts around 15 minutes. Therefore, after the bolus dose, 100 - 200 mg K diluted with 100 ml of isotonic can be left to a drip that ends in 20 minutes by infusion. It might be better if diazepam is added to it. Increases the effect of ketamine. I do not know about dosing, but the overdose toxicity of ketamine is not harmful even several times the dose of anesthesia induction.
Member recently SNed with Ketamine
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/till-we-meet-again.29118/

K+SN replace N completely. But for most members obtaining Ketamine means going into the darkweb. Considering many already have hard time obtaining Meto or SN, that's another hurdle. For other determined members that's an ideal option.

For that purpose any good anesthetics will do, but K is indeed one of the safest.

Yes other general anesthetics are really hard to find. Propofol, thiopental sodium, etomidate ... These are very difficult to find. Ketamine is much easier. That's why I mentioned the ketamine. A general anesthetic can easily make some methods peaceful. Drug dealers also sell it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and pthnrdnojvsc
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
this sounds interesting granted idk much about K. how is it administered and would the antiemetic regimen still be required?

Reactions: Shinbu
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
this sounds interesting granted idk much about K. how is it administered and would the antiemetic regimen still be required?
I want to say no because of this quote I got from the wiki "Ketamine may be used for postoperative pain management. Low doses of ketamine may reduce morphine use, nausea, and vomiting after surgery". It can act like an AE, and pain killer at the same time.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
K by itself is not a general anesthetic. Otherwise it wouldn't work as a club drug. You'd take it and then you'd just drop to the dance floor. It's part of a group of drugs used together as anesthesia. K is used mostly to erase memories, not knock you out (they use powerful benzos, propofol or barbiturates for that). A lower dose of K might make you high while you ctb, but it won't put you to sleep without a strong sedative. Larger doses will put you in the "K-hole," a notorious dissociative state that can be absolutely terrifying. Use caution ... you could end up ctb in the middle of a very, very bad trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: cinderdust, Abgrundanziehung, MurakamiSoldier and 2 others
Escape Artist

Escape Artist

Jun 3, 2019
K by itself is not a general anesthetic. Otherwise it wouldn't work as a club drug. You'd take it and then you'd just drop to the dance floor. It's part of a group of drugs used together as anesthesia. K is used mostly to erase memories, not knock you out (they use powerful benzos, propofol or barbiturates for that). A lower dose of K might make you high while you ctb, but it won't put you to sleep without a strong sedative. Larger doses will put you in the "K-hole," a notorious dissociative state that can be absolutely terrifying. Use caution ... you could end up ctb in the middle of a very, very bad trip.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019

Yes, this is a problem. Still, I think it will work with a dose for getting high + benzoes.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
K by itself is not a general anesthetic. Otherwise it wouldn't work as a club drug. You'd take it and then you'd just drop to the dance floor.
It is a general anesthetic , and a rather strong one .

When people take too much K they actually do drop to the [dance] floor ..

but it won't put you to sleep
Simply not true, sorry :)

Reactions: Sunset Limited
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
oh no! nonono! has anybody actually used K before? it's a powerful hallucinogen and it could be unpredictable. everytime I used K I've ended-up having worsed badtrips ever. It could be a fucking nightmare. especially if you have mental problems or in a bad mood. Imagine living your last minutes in hell. I strongly advise against it. take something that calms you down, not freaks you out. or at least try it before using it to ctb

Reactions: MurakamiSoldier
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
oh no! nonono! has anybody actually used K before? it's a powerful hallucinogen and it could be unpredictable. everytime I used K I've ended-up having worsed badtrips ever. It could be a fucking nightmare.

This was addressed several times . Recreational usage is different than medical one . :)

I find it hard to compare party experience to a properly administering an anesthetic / sedative in controlled setting .

Last edited:
Z

zmth

Jun 23, 2019
No not anymore in india at least so that i was told and found but can buy it at a couple or so drugstores in Phnom Penh, Cambodia as i have several times. Though i don't really think it helps with depression but....

Reactions: Sunset Limited
C

Circlingthedrain

Jan 2, 2020
It's insanely easy to find in england

V

vilnoe

May 13, 2020
oh no! nonono! has anybody actually used K before? it's a powerful hallucinogen and it could be unpredictable. everytime I used K I've ended-up having worsed badtrips ever. It could be a fucking nightmare. especially if you have mental problems or in a bad mood. Imagine living your last minutes in hell. I strongly advise against it. take something that calms you down, not freaks you out. or at least try it before using it to ctb
I have used K many, many times, in varying doses, always insufflating. It's very comfortable. Ask me anything.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
For me it is possible to obtain oral K easily, is that also a possibility? If so, is there any research on how much grams / how long before SN / in combination with what other meds it should be taken?

Reactions: Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
K+SN replace N completely.

A bold statement :O. Really? That would be so nice...
For me it is possible to obtain oral K easily, is that also a possibility? If so, is there any research on how much grams / how long before SN / in combination with what other meds it should be taken?

Hahaha, we are dying for this information. It would be a super upgrade to the existing regimen.
You guys are a bit like alchemists by turning SN into N.

This would make me so happy. Not pro-life happy.. aah, you guys know what I mean.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I've gathered some info there , which I think is pretty reliable . Oral may be tricky with timing . Sanctioned Suicide Research Department is just begining its prerliminary ketamine research ;)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ketamine-with-or-without-sn.39626/

A bold statement :O. Really? That would be so nice...
I agree that was bold . Much like a sensationalist headline of The Sun or NY Post :haha: But it does look like this , many people agree the concept is right . However making it practical (IV , Oral , Intranasal) proves to be a problem ...

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I've gathered some info there , which I think is pretty reliable . Oral may be tricky with timing . Sanctioned Suicide Research Department is just begining its prerliminary ketamine research ;)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ketamine-with-or-without-sn.39626/
So interesting. Investigation just started.

I agree that was bold . Much like a sensationalist headline of The Sun or NY Post :haha: But it does look like this , many people agree the concept is right . However making it practical (IV , Oral , Intranasal) proves to be a problem ...

It is very sensational indeed and appears to be true, I read here. Great post!

I have never took something intranasally, but I will gladly do it if I can get my hands on K to experience the onset of 5-10 minutes. :muah:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Quarky00
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I have a gram of ketamine for my SN method but not sure I'm going to use it. I have experienced k a handful of times and it was a fine line between a nice floaty feeling and a k hole. Which is far from pleasant.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
phencyclidine (pcp) and ketamine are protypical disassociative anesthetics (nmda receptor antagonists). (Dextromethorphan is also a weak nmda receptor antagonist and available over the counter btw). PCP was used for emergency field surgery during the Vietnam war and was supplanted due to unpleasant side effects, especially upon emergence from anesthesia. Ketamine is frequently used in veterinary work and has had limited, though increasing use for surgical anesthesia or post operative pain in humans for many years.

OP is correct regarding combining it with benzos to avoid unpleasant side effects. Used alone, especially in high dosage, the range of experiences varies from horrific to amazing. Individuals never having used it will have no way of knowing where they will land. Certain methods, such as hanging won't lend themselves as well to ketamine + benzos due to timing (ketamine certainly could be used) while others such as SN would be easier to use ketamine plus benzos.

of course high dose opiates can be used alone to induce surgical anesthesia and are generally better tolerated from a euphoria vs dysphoria perspective. As OP notes, propofol or etomidate are further options if IV access is acquired.