O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
That's all we need, just more bad publicity

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MeltingBrain, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Oof. I mean, I'm all for allowing people the ability to choose painless suicide but it's awful not to at least make sure the person is over 18. That poor kid.

Reactions: anonaon, Per Ardua Ad Astra and outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting how providing ways for people to reliably leave this world is a crime, selling SN to those who want peace from all suffering is such a compassionate thing as after all not everyone wants to exist in this harmful world, wishing for suicide is a perfectly valid way to feel.

I envy those who are gone, they are the true fortunate ones, having the option of SN saved those people from attempting more risky and brutal methods, it truly is a positive thing what that individual did as selling SN was suffering and torture prevention, this world is such an evil place.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, settheory, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
They punish him for helping alleviate the suffering that they & others cause

In a saner society, news outlets would discuss preventing the suffering that leads to suicide. Supporting the sufferers. But no, we've got corporate/state propaganda outlets

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Suicide should be accepted for people only above 18. Its sad that that kid decided that ctb was his only choice, poor guy. But, now, we have even more bad publicity, like you said..

Reactions: AKAY87, not-2-b-the-answer, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
This is a tragic example of "modern society" + *when exactly do ALL the "laws of personal autonomy" begin?

Not many of these "laws" are standardized - anywhere - in any way.

Age is a tricky issue + yes, the younger the age of CTB, the more tragic.

Children as young as *EIGHT/ 8 yrs old are CTB - for eg - the widely reported "child / youth suicide epidemic" - in a region of Australia amongst Aborigines!

? Anyone know who are the youngest of age - in the countries w/ highest CTB rates - ie - Greenland, S Korea, Japan, etc?

" Age of consent " - for various things - is not standardized - even within a specific jurisdiction…

…Just did a quick search of countries for the following + my own experience as examples - listed below :

So - at *16 yo - i legally had the right / means to : purchase anything - go anywhere alone - crash my car / gas myself with my car / off myself in anyway i chose.

+ at *14 yo - i legally was : unwittingly at risk of other ppl's children accidentally hurting themselves / dying for whatever reason - while "under my care as an untrained babysitter" !

The law has not changed much since i was *16 yrs old - where i grew up in *Canada :

16 yo = got my driver's license (parent's car)
16 yo = got my social insurance number
16 yo = got my first "official job" (on a Saturday)
16 yo = got my first bank account
16 yo = paid tax
16 yo = allowed to quit school (tho i didn't)

*14-15 yo = babysat neighbour's toddlers - didn't have a clue about children, CPR... NOthing

*FIVE / 5 years old = Latchkey kid - ie - legally allowed to return to my empty home - despite was not tall enough, nor strong enough - to actually get the key into the door = waited outside for 2 hours until my parents came home / put myself at further risk for wandering streets ... will stop now.

🙏

*PS : Disclaimer - NOT condoning nor encouraging juvenile suicide - simply reporting FACTS as per various public Government websites

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Did the article you saw about Kenneth Law mention this site?

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
That's all we need, just more bad publicity
None of the articles I searched said anything about this forum. It was all just information pertaining to the case and its alleged victims. Maybe there are older articles that do, but the recent ones don't mention SS. 🤔

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
None of the articles I searched said anything about this forum. It was all just information pertaining to the case and its alleged victims. Maybe there are older articles that do, but the recent ones don't mention SS. 🤔
There was a guy here for a long time who back three years ago seemed to me to be promoting escmode site and I did a little investigating and thought he was here promoting that site. He stopped coming here and ended his account a few months ago. So I'm sus.

So when I saw this post I thought it meant this site was mentioned.

• Informative
Reactions: Foreverix