DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I've tried inert gas 5 times in the last 24 hours and SI keeps getting in the way, I haven't been going unconscious instantly like some people say and then I panic that it's not working and abort which is DUMB but I have no rational thoughts when I'm doing this. I invested a lot into this method and am racking up debt I never thought I'd live to have to pay off. I am running out of options and I am devastated. I keep thinking maybe this means I should seek help but I can't stomach the thought of that, my life problems aren't fixable and I don't want to have to keep dealing with them in any shape or form. I don't have the guts for hanging or jumping and I don't have a source for SN. But I can't keep living like this. I feel so stuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Elmer, jessisme, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Sorry to hear you are stuck. I am kind of too. I want to keep hunting for SN links. Otherwise I don't know what to do. I don't have anywhere high to jump near me. Taking something internally is my preferred way to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thewalkingdread
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Im so sorry. Thats horrible. Maybe youre just too anxious right now to get through it successfully. Wishing you a peaceful evening.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
It's horrible that there is no easy way when you're at a point of no hope. I feel in my situation, where each minute is horrific, that attempting it and surviving, and everyone knowing, would be worse than any other situation imaginable tbh. Even if it didn't worsen my shitty health.

Maybe what happens is people get to a point where you'll just do anything, even the methods you previously thought you'd never consider, you then just embark on after long enough.

Sometimes medication can mask the hideous hell you may be in and you can think more clearly.
I read here how many feel meds ruined their life so I understand this is not the magic cure. I however recall in my early 20s some minor health issues started, I was incredibly depressed about my situation and some severe trauma during childhood was coming to the fore in my mind. I started sertraline, suffered terribly for 6 weeks,wanted it to end, then one day woke up and felt like another person. It was amazing. I came off them few years later and couldn't tolerate them again.

I'm giving you another perspective. Appreciate it may be well too simplistic in your situation. If you reach out for help I feel it's best to express how severe things are but don't mention the suicidality if in the US!

• Hugs
Reactions: Action, thewalkingdread and Praestat_Mori
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I am running out of options and I am devastated. I keep thinking maybe this means I should seek help but I can't stomach the thought of that, my life problems aren't fixable and I don't want to have to keep dealing with them in any shape or form. I don't have the guts for hanging or jumping and I don't have a source for SN
I'm so sorry for all the agony you are going through. I don't even know what to say... I think it's not a "changing methods" problem... It could be, but sounds like SI is what's preventing you...

I will hopefully get my tank this week and i fear that I will be in the same circumstances you are in now.

When I get my tank, I will do some "blackout runs/tests" first, to get the feel of going unconscious... Have you tried doing that?

I will use an Exit Bag instead of an hood... And I will do the tests by filling the Bag with innert air and breathe on It as If It was those hyperventilating bags...until I pass out.

Like this vĂ­deo

Last edited:
Reactions: Action
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this situation dying đź’”
In that situation I would try taking alcohol or Xanax to be more calm. I hope this idea can help you and that you find peace soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread