• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Shock therapy (actually the accurate translation of the french term "thérapie de choc psychologique" is "attack therapy", it consists og "highly confrontational interaction between the patient and a therapist, or between the patient and fellow patients during group therapy, in which the patient may be verbally abused, denounced, or humiliated by the therapist or other members of the group." iv gotten it done against my consent and i don't recommend !)

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Crystal therapy 💎

(so very sorry to hear that 😥💜 I hope not ECT ?
…I empathize : verbal + chemical + physical trauma without my consent — causing Algoneurodystrophy — I think it's how it's called in France/ EU ?)

*Edit: sorry for confusion— I've never had ECT 🙏
+ so sorry about your mom :(
+ UNDERTALE reminds me of original/ early tales of cave hibernating MOOMINS💛

Last edited:
slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Crystal Caves☄️✨🏞️⛏️

(don't worry, its honestly not that bad, one of my teacher thats coincidently a psychanalist just um decided to do some attack therapy by humiliating me in front of the class for 1 and a half hour, after this, i never came back to school and i still have trauma (i am very very sensitive and being screamed at because of my depression and anxiety was just awful). saddly i can't get proper help for that trauma, because i feel like i shouldn't have it in the first place. I didn't know that ECT could cause, Algoneurodystrophy, but it doen't suprise me, knowing how violent ECT is. My mother suffered from verbal and physical trauma and she still has very violent effects even more than 50 years later...)

On a lighter note, here is some fan-art of a crystal cave from a video game called UNDERTALE (the character living in this world have never seen the sky, they are stuck underground, so they wish to glimmering gems rather than shooting stars, here is some real text from the game :
* A long time ago, monsters would whisper their wishes to the stars in the sky
* If you hoped with all yout heart, your dream would come true.
* Now, all we have are these sparkling stones on the ceiling.

Iv always found this beautiful (sorry for going on very long tangents)

R1sxnD Tlchargement

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Key Hole 🗝️🔒✨
(@Per Ardua Ad Astra --> I LOVE MOOMIN Aaaa a few days ago, I even baught a copy of one of their story, I find the artstyle to be so charming 🌜🍄🌿🌞
✧( ु•⌄• )◞◟( •⌄• ू )✧ thank you for recommending the cave hibernating moomin tales, i'll definitly check it out !!!!)

v
A3d406b1e605cdaf75995d6e963f81a4

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Chain of being --> ( "A hierarchical structure of all matter and life, thought by medieval Christianity to have been decreed by God. The chain begins with God and descends through angels, humans, animals and plants to minerals.")

(oop could be considered 3 words, but "of" isn't really a word, right ? :>)

v
Great Chain of Being 2

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
✩。°𝄞🎧𝄞°。✩ Listening to: Human Sadness ✩。°𝄞🎧𝄞°。✩
01:43 ━━━━●───── 10:56
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılılıılıılıılıılıılıılıılıılılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮​

> one of my favorite songs ever, if not favorite, one with the most emotions and memory attached to it, i will never forget the first time i listened to it
> i will never forget the period of my life this song accompanied me in
> i really like to make some songs into time capsules, listen to them in loop in a moment where im becoming friends with someone or when something important in my life is changing, because when i listen to them again, i really re-discover the same exact emotions i was feeling at that moment :)

The Voidz   Human Sadness

Last edited: