• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Hi

I am Alex, I haven't been around here for a while , I was trying to avoid it since my last worst moment, no matter what I still feel suicidal and my depression has gotten worse than ever, i am actually waiting because the next week is my first day at University
I am more annoyed than anything for that, I came to that point in depression where I got everything I supposedly wanted and i still feel empty as fuck, i feel like I am dissociated all the time, i feel tired and nauseated

I just broke up with my boyfriend, he was working with my best friend being webcams...

Well and that's pathetic that I miss them both even if they don't give a fuck about me.

I. Lonely and i feel sorrow everytime, i try to avoid thinking so much but it gets harder with the intrusive thoughts..

I've been planning on ctb nexth month...

What about you?

What's happening right now?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, lemme tell you that if you feel lonely because of them, there are a lot of ppl out there! You will find a new bf and friends. Trust me, I'm 33 years old and I'm sure of it.

As for me, well, I'm trying to live again. You know, I wanted to ctb last Jan, 21st but somehow, I got some strength to keep on living in spite of having bipolar disorder. Some days can be hell, whereas some others, are heaven.

Anyway, wish you the best and hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: bloomingdark