miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Omg ist dissgusting and my throat hurts but didnt wanted to trow up so i guess SN its worse

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Omg ist dissgusting and my throat hurts but didnt wanted to trow up so i guess SN its worse
On a taste scale,is SN worse than 50g of Epsom salts,dissolved in water,I wonder?
I'm used to Epsom salts,for clearing out me guts on occasion :smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: miguel6565
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
How much in what amount of water? I've tried 20g salt in 50ml water before and while it wasn't very bad and could try again, too much salt can be lethal so be careful :hug:

How did you feel? Any more symptoms?

Reactions: Disintegration
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
How much in what amount of water? I've tried 20g salt in 50ml water before and while it wasn't very bad and could try again, too much salt can be lethal so be careful :hug:

How did you feel? Any more symptoms?
I did 20 g on 65 ml of water and was dissgusting but could drink another one,my throat kinda was on fire and no more symptoms,except the flavour still here but whit a cigarrete was gonne
On a taste scale,is SN worse than 50g of Epsom salts,dissolved in water,I wonder?
I'm used to Epsom salts,for clearing out me guts on occasion
Never hear wabout them but i guess SN whitout AE will be hard work

Reactions: Saed
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
The question is: Do NaCl and NaNo2 have the same taste or degree of what we define as "saltiness"? I would only see a point in mixing an equal amount of NaCl with H2O and then tasting it, if the charcteristics of both chemicals would be identical in terms of taste. From what I could find out, NaNo2 does taste "slightly" salty. Judging from that, I would guess that NaNo2 in 50ml water would taste less salty than NaCl dissolved in the same amount of H2O.

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
The question is: Do NaCl and NaNo2 have the same taste or degree of what we define as "saltiness"? I would only see a point in mixing an equal amount of NaCl with H2O and then tasting it, if the charcteristics of both chemicals would be identical in terms of taste. From what I could find out, NaNo2 does taste "slightly" salty. Judging from that, I would guess that NaNo2 in 50ml water would taste less salty than NaCl dissolved in the same amount of H2O.
That's weird. I've read SN tastes more salty than regular salt. The search function doesn't work, so can't show a reference. A member who was tasting SN to sleep better said it tastes similar but has that 'base' taste. Not sure what that means. There were multiple threads created about the taste of SN before, so hopefully search will work fine soon.

Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
As a preparation for SN, i mixed around 40g of table SALT in 60ml water and managed to drink without vomiting or taking Meto, but i had a killer headache and felt shaky and dizzy afterward, i hope sn is tolerable with 20g in 60 ml

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything...just let it go...

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and BPD Barbie
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Even though the SN is the most accepted method here, it's still very challenging. Read about the firearms methods here and get one if you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: inactive
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
SN tastes like you've been swimming a lot and done a bit of diving and inadvertently you got some ocean/sea water inside your nose/ mouth. Nothing scary. Think that you've gone swimming.

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
To anyone reading this thread, please please don't taste salt and water to compare it to how SN will feel!

Quantities of table salt similar to SN like 20-30 grams is very toxic and will kill you. Overdosing on salt isn't a peaceful way to die. Table salt and SN are NOT the same thing! They'll taste the same but they're totally different chemicals!

Here's a thread of someone trying 20 grams of salt and water. @autumnal made very important responses.

If anyone wants to know what the SN process is like, this has google document of fatalities that recorded their SN thread. On page 2, @GoodPersonEffed listed symptoms that were most common.

There are many threads of people comparing SN to table salt and although I can't do anything to stop you, I just want to prevent misinformation, unneeded suffering, and painful accidental deaths.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed