C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I did the same thing as op to make things easier on myself as well, it actually wasn't that bad but I don't have a real idea of how much I drank. I made a thread about it as well.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, LifeQuitter and mistymoo
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
OP you still alive?

Reactions: LifeQuitter
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I also took just a sip and didn't even go unconscious, but I feel like op did...I mean, they took a sip of the full 25 grams and all I did was put a little powder in with my fingertips.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Honestly worried about OP

Reactions: CantDoIt
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
hope ur all good OP

• Love
Reactions: cowboypants and lynnschronicles
mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
damn, hope this guy's doing okay. rest well, if you're not here anymore.

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅

BALLOON ANIMAL
Jul 22, 2024
Hope everything worked / is working out exactly how you wanted it to OP.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Whatever happens I hope it isn't rough.

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
So given that it seems unlikely our homeboy is going to catch the bus from what he drank...does anyone who knows more about SN than me have any suggestions just for good practices to avoid poor health or permanent damage for him today, if that's a risk? I mean...drink a lot of water or whatever?
Use methylenblue or ascorbic acid as an antidot maybe ?! But I'm not sure if the second one really works..

Reactions: dolemitedrums
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Use methylenblue or ascorbic acid as an antidot maybe ?! But I'm not sure if the second one really works..
How do either of those substances work as an antidote if you don't mind? I never heard of ''home remedies'' for reversing SN.

However, best wishes towards OP. I see they were online as I was scrolling through the thread just now

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
How do either of those substances work as an antidote if you don't mind? I never heard of ''home remedies'' for reversing SN.

However, best wishes towards OP. I see they were online as I was scrolling through the thread just now
Methylene Blue is what they use in hospitals to reverse the poisoning, I think it replaces the oxygen levels in the blood and is very successful.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, kilowatt and CatLvr
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
Update:
Well I passed out/fell asleep. Woke up 12h ish later feeling relatively normal. Tingling and cold is gone. No headache. No chest pain. Heart rate normal. Seems the effects fixed themselves/ wore off over the several hours.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Linguine, nihilistic_dragon, Pisceslilith and 18 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Update:
Well I passed out/fell asleep. Woke up 12h ish later feeling relatively normal. Tingling and cold is gone. No headache. No chest pain. Heart rate normal. Seems the effects fixed themselves/ wore off over the several hours.
How much sn did you take?

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Update:
Glad you're still with us.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Was the taste bearable?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How much sn did you take?
They only took a sip of 27g mixed with water in a glass. No telling exactly how much they consumed.

Reactions: razahcareca27
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
So how do you feel overall after the test? What have you learned from the experience?

T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
Damn, OP explained the whole experience really clear and well. In some ways, I felt like I was able to imagine some of the feelings

From the sounds of it, this SN stuff really not to be played with. Just a small sip, and seems like its already doing a portion of the job

Hope you are doing alright. Would you say the amount you took, was similar to a teaspoon?
Yeah, it's a poison, so taking a small amount of poison is still taking a small amount of poison. It is not at all to be messed with.
Methylene Blue is the antidote, nothing else is or will help.

I can't stand the idea of taking this stuff and going through those symptoms. It eventually causes heart function and respiration to worsen (because the cells can't oxygenate anymore) which causes progressive symptoms, not just unpleasant symptoms, but horrible, before you go unconscious. Even if it's for a brief period, there's no way I want to experience more suffering as the last thing I experience.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, sanction and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Yeah, it's a poison, so taking a small amount of poison is still taking a small amount of poison. It is not at all to be messed with.
Methylene Blue is the antidote, nothing else is or will help.

I can't stand the idea of taking this stuff and going through those symptoms. It eventually causes heart function and respiration to worsen (because the cells can't oxygenate anymore) which causes progressive symptoms, not just unpleasant symptoms, but horrible, before you go unconscious. Even if it's for a brief period, there's no way I want to experience more suffering as the last thing I experience.
The symptoms weren't that bad in my case. The worst ones were headache and burning throat. But I only took a small amount.
It does make you feel extremely tired and heavy, for lack of a better word.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, cowboypants and divinemistress36
butterflyman

butterflyman

Aug 6, 2024
So how do you feel overall after the test? What have you learned from the experience?
That I can't trust myself around it now that I know it works.

Also that it's definitely lethal, relatively painless (what I experienced from the small amount I consumed anyway) and confirms that it's the right method for me.
Damn, OP explained the whole experience really clear and well. In some ways, I felt like I was able to imagine some of the feelings

From the sounds of it, this SN stuff really not to be played with. Just a small sip, and seems like its already doing a portion of the job

Hope you are doing alright. Would you say the amount you took, was similar to a teaspoon?
Thank you.

I would say more like a tablespoon, if I had to guess.

Not sure how many mgs or grams of SN that is because the 27g of salt had completely dissolved in the warm water. A small amount regardless.
That I can't trust myself around it now that I know it works.

Also that it's definitely lethal, relatively painless (what I experienced from the small amount I consumed anyway) and confirms that it's the right method for me.

Thank you.

I would say more like a tablespoon, if I had to guess.

Not sure how many mgs or grams of SN that is because the 27g of salt had completely dissolved in the warm water. A small amount regardless.

I'll be able to work out how much I took by measuring how much water there is. I'll update ya'll later

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lost Magic, Nikitatos and sanction
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Thanks for sharing your experience

• Hugs
Reactions: butterflyman
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Reading this, knowing that it's a painless way to go, really helps with my anxiety.

huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
how did you not die genuinely? is it cos you only took a little sip? cos 27g is so much

xero

xero

Jan 15, 2023
Idk what anyone is talking about. My wife and I were both on SS and she drank like 5 grams of sn and passed away 2 weeks ago. I don't even think she meant to. I think she was just testing it. I found her in our garage and her lips were blue. It was the most traumatic experience I've ever had. But we had a pact. So once my will and our child is set now that it's me.. I will be joining my love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, UnrulyNightmare and Unknown21
TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I feel … ok. Mentally, I'm reassuring myself that we're all going to die soon/eventually anyway so what's the difference if I go a little earlier (tonight).

Physically I feel ok. Trying not to overthink it. Thanks for being here with me 🤗
I'm confused you took 27g of SN but you're still alive in September? Doesn't make any sense.

S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
As bizarre are this post was it kind of helped me imagine what my trip will be like…hope OP is ok!

Last edited: