• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HndSumDvl

HndSumDvl

May 1, 2023
It's been awhile...
The other day I was with my GP to ask for some new meds... while there I unexpectedly had a little break down and rambled about the recent media coverage and how people are shit etc...
You see, I came to this site months back like many others trying to investigate the most painless way to ctb... for whatever reason I've held on. Ya know, this site is the only place I've felt comfortable to share my thoughts... whether any of us will be here tomorrow doesn't f*king matter as much as the comfort of knowing I am not alone in this... No therapy, no support group, no organization has provided that.
There is no judgment here.
So F*ck the media and those who would tell you that this site 'promotes' suicide and thanks to all those alive or dead who have been a part of this...

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
It's been awhile...
The other day I was with my GP to ask for some new meds... while there I unexpectedly had a little break down and rambled about the recent media coverage and how people are shit etc...
You see, I came to this site months back like many others trying to investigate the most painless way to ctb... for whatever reason I've held on. Ya know, this site is the only place I've felt comfortable to share my thoughts... whether any of us will be here tomorrow doesn't f*king matter as much as the comfort of knowing I am not alone in this... No therapy, no support group, no organization has provided that.
There is no judgment here.
So F*ck the media and those who would tell you that this site 'promotes' suicide and thanks to all those alive or dead who have been a part of this...
Wish it was easier.