SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I don't see what's so bad about death tbh.

I mean if you think about it...It dissolves all your problems, ends your suffering and brings you peace (at least we can be certain it's the eternal end of suffering as one particular person in the physical realm). It doesn't discriminate: it welcomes you no matter what species (human or not), race, gender, nationality, age, sexuality you are, no matter how you look, how much money you have, how well you are functioning, how society defines you, etc. Want to ctb? That's fine. Don't want to ctb? That's also fine, because there's absolutely no need for you to force yourself to do anything you don't want to do at the moment, to *earn* the peace that death offers you. You'll have it eventually. Everyone will have it eventually. It's totally free and effortless.

Life is what you actually need to strive for. It has a cost. You literally have to pay for every fiber of your own existence. Life itself is demanding, relentless and indifferent. It's full of suffering because that's how the mechanism works. It punishes you and subjects you to suffering if you're "not doing a good job", "not trying hard enough". It's full of coercion (your birth was already a giant imposition on you), slavery, repulsion, alienation, separation and discrimination, yet people still love life and hate death. Gee it really is upside down, isn't it?

Reactions: edu0z
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could also never see death as a bad thing, in fact to me it's the opposite. I will always prefer a permanent release from all suffering, I don't see any value in delaying the inevitable just to suffer so sensessly in this futile and harmful existence there was never a need for. The thought of existence eternally no longer being my problem is all that comforts me.