• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HeatedBlanket

Mar 23, 2023
I don't think my PMs are open yet, but would greatly appreciate a PM on CCS and SN. Thanks!

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
Done

Done

Done
Can you dm me info please? It says I can order from chem direct but wasn't sure if it's reliable
I ordered my SN from CCS and it just arrived today! I'm not ready to use it yet so I don't want to open and test it but has anyone else tested CCS SN? Is it reliable?
What's CCS?
My pms aren't open but could someone contact me in another way pls pls pls

Last edited:
nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
Has anyone tried chem direct? Fine chem supply?

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Has anyone tried chem direct? Fine chem supply?
Chem direct won't ship to residential addresses.
Can you dm me info please? It says I can order from chem direct but wasn't sure if it's reliable

What's CCS?
My pms aren't open but could someone contact me in another way pls pls pls
As soon as you have PMs unlocked I can send you the info! Chem direct won't ship to residential addresses
I don't think my PMs are open yet, but would greatly appreciate a PM on CCS and SN. Thanks!
PM sent

NobodyEverywhere

NobodyEverywhere

Mar 24, 2023
What kind of package did it come in? Did it come in a plain package? Just thinking of where I place the address cause I don't mind picking it up from the post office but don't want to need to if it's a plain package.
Chem direct won't ship to residential addresses.

As soon as you have PMs unlocked I can send you the info! Chem direct won't ship to residential addresses

PM sent
Can you send to me too?

Last edited:
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
What kind of package did it come in? Did it come in a plain package? Just thinking of where I place the address cause I don't mind picking it up from the post office but don't want to need to if it's a plain package.

Can you send to me too?
Mine came in a small plain brown box. It didn't even have the full company name just the abbreviated CCS. I will send a PM with the source

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
Are my pms finally open? I've been posting and replying, really need the source
Not yet unfortunately...I will make sure to come back to this post and periodically check. As soon as I can send you a PM I will! Just keep posting and replying. A lot of members have also used the game threads to help unlock PMs unfortunately the exact number of posts needed isn't stated

Reactions: nlpgirl99
nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
Not yet unfortunately...I will make sure to come back to this post and periodically check. As soon as I can send you a PM I will! Just keep posting and replying. A lot of members have also used the game threads to help unlock PMs unfortunately the exact number of posts needed isn't stated
Okay thank you so so much. I'll keep trying

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
How long did it take for you to receive it?

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
How long did it take for you to receive it?
For me it arrived 4 days after placing the order but I only live a few states away from CCS so it could be longer depending on where you are

VVVVVVV

VVVVVVV

Mar 14, 2023
Is there any verification required for CCS? Was also planning to order mine from there as well and have it ship to a P.O. Box. I'm hoping that they accept pre-paid cards.

RainyPrimadonna

RainyPrimadonna

Nice to meet you! ツ
Mar 11, 2023
Could someone also PM me? Thank you if you do :]

spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Could you pm me the ccs source too please? thank you!

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
I ordered my SN from CCS and it just arrived today! I'm not ready to use it yet so I don't want to open and test it but has anyone else tested CCS SN? Is it reliable?
Congratulations on your new option! Has anyone ordered to UK from CCS? Sorry if asked before, or would IC be a better option here? One final question, I appreciate this method requires a due course of meds if drinking, but could it not go up the other end to avoid the element of doubt on throwing up? My ideal scenario would be a nice few benzos which are easy enough to get her in the UK (unlike SN) and then sleepy sleepy for eternity.

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
Congratulations on your new option! Has anyone ordered to UK from CCS? Sorry if asked before, or would IC be a better option here? One final question, I appreciate this method requires a due course of meds if drinking, but could it not go up the other end to avoid the element of doubt on throwing up? My ideal scenario would be a nice few benzos which are easy enough to get her in the UK (unlike SN) and then sleepy sleepy for eternity.
Unfortunately CCS only ships to the US. I am not quite sure about the option of using the other end to avoid vomiting however, hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable about SN can answer this

Reactions: Departme
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Can someone please PM me CCS link?

L

lhooq

Feb 10, 2023
Likewise requesting a PM. I found a site that abbreviates to CCS, but I'm not sure if it's legit or a phishing site.

D

depresso_expresso03

Mar 26, 2023
Same here, if I could get a PM with the source as well. Would be very much appreciated.

S

sunsetbeach

Student
Feb 27, 2023
If someone could PM me the source, would appreciate it a lot.

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

Feb 26, 2023
RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
Sent you a PM!
I'm about to order SN from CCS like right now...can I pm you to make sure it's legitimate? I just want to make sure this isn't some other site pretending to be CCS bc their grammar looks kinda sketch.

Last edited:
L

lmnop

Apr 6, 2023
Hi. Would appreciate if anyone could PM me with any source that ships internationally. I already know about IC (website went down ON THE DAY just as I decided to make a purchase fml) and CCS (Not in the US), and two other sources (but unfortunately they don't ship to individuals and private residences).
Thank you
did you manage to find a link?
heyy i'm from the UK too! did you have any links you could possibly dm me :)