• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
Looking for info as well, if anyone is still willing to provide! If not, no worries šŸ˜‰

W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
Also looking for reliable sources. @Catching_the_bus Any assistance is appreciated

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Can you please send me the link for ccs as well? It would be very much appreciated!
You do not have PMs right now! I believe you have to wait 24 hours and post some more to unlock them. Let me know when you have them unlocked and I will be happy to send you the info

leland

leland

Mar 14, 2023
I ordered my SN from CCS and it just arrived today! I'm not ready to use it yet so I don't want to open and test it but has anyone else tested CCS SN? Is it reliable?
I also would appreciate source links for SN. I've heard of CCS, IC and LDL. Having multiple choices would be great to make up my mind. The destination would be Germany.
I've read that you need more posts to unlock PM but already got chat, search and the ability to start a converstation - so should be fine.
Thank you in
I'd love to know these sources as well. Like you I'm a new member, so I don't have PM yet. Hopefully soon. Any idea how many posts you have to make before PM is unlocked?

Reactions: Catching_the_bus
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
I'd love to know these sources as well. Like you I'm a new member, so I don't have PM yet. Hopefully soon. Any idea how many posts you have to make before PM is unlocked?
I believe it's just a randomized number!

Reactions: leland
yaulkan

yaulkan

Jun 17, 2022
send to me.please.................pm

Last edited:
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
the # of posts before pm isn't allowed to be directly stated, but it's fairly low. just post on forums games until you unlock it!

Reactions: nonialabaster
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
Would you mind sending me a pm for where to look