• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
My x3 gifts just arrived in uk now. Thank you D
Wow, I saw in the PPeH manual that each bottle of N costs "450 dollars". My god, is that the amount you paid ?
It's not more expensive than a kidney on the black market for organs kkk

R

reddragon1

Feb 22, 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney and HardCore
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It's not more expensive than a kidney on the black market for organs kkk
Let's try and not talk about the pricing. It only feeds scammers who are trying to seem "legit" and use every detail to copy the "real thing".

But yes, it's very expensive.

Reactions: Hangnail and ooglah
HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
Certainly peace is priceless and if you have the financial means to pay the price, it will be very well invested. But I said that because I live in Brazil and here the currency is very weak against the dollar. For us it's the same as paying 5x the amount you paid. So these 1400 usd are equivalent to R$- 6,637.54 for us. It is unimaginable money, even for those with the highest purchasing power in this country. To give you an idea, a day paid to a worker in the USA, in the same role. I could pay 5x workers here. This is the positive side of the dollar, euro and pound.
Good thing I have nitrogen because if I were to depend on N I'd be screwed kkk.
Thanks for sharing with us about your purchase. šŸ‘

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Certainly peace is priceless and if you have the financial means to pay the price, it will be very well invested. But I said that because I live in Brazil and here the currency is very weak against the dollar.

It is unimaginable money, even for those with the highest purchasing power in this country. To give you an idea, a day paid to a worker in the USA, in the same role. I could pay 5x workers here. This is the positive side of the dollar, euro and pound.
Good thing I have nitrogen because if I were to depend on N I'd be screwed kkk.
Thanks for sharing with us about your purchase. šŸ‘
Again, could you please not talk about the cost of N in absolute numbers?
We JUST discovered a scammer yesterday who uses the details shared here to defraud people out of their money and hope? The more details shared, the harder it is to distinguish a scammer from the real provider.

This is not rocket science.

Reactions: Theanswer
HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
Again, could you please not talk about the cost of N in absolute numbers?
We JUST discovered a scammer yesterday who uses the details shared here to defraud people out of their money and hope? The more details shared, the harder it is to distinguish a scammer from the real provider.

This is not rocket science.
Friend here is an "open" group to exchange information about suicide. Bandits will be found everywhere and it won't be avoiding talking about it here, that the blows will decrease. On the contrary, it is with the sharing of information from the members who managed to acquire, that others will avoid the scams. The more publicity the better.

relax, how to avoid the scams if you don't inform yourself? LOL

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Glad OP received the package without issues. That was quick too.

Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven and wljourney
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Can you share with me too... thankyou !
I believe you need to engage with the forum more (make some more posts) before you're able to privately message users / receive private messages.

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
I believe you need to engage with the forum more (make some more posts) before you're able to privately message users / receive private messages.
Ok... thanks for letting me know.. just coming to end of 33yr journey of pain.. ctb.... only recently found this site

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Who was the scammer?
It was someone using fake but similar email address to D. It was exactly the same apart from a letter M that was added. The email address was used by a member that started a thread about their experience trying to purchase and through a little digging it became apparent they were scammed. They didn't remember where they obtained the fake email address. It's assumed it was from an edited, pirate copy of the ppeh.

All this is now a little irrelevant as this morning D has confirmed to a couple of members that the current world wide drought of N (due to a factory explosion earlier in the year) has depleted his supply and he can't currently obtain any more. However there was suggestion that people should try again in a couple of months though it isn't certain whether sales will resume or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

š”…š”¢š”±š”“š”¢š”¢š”« š”“š”¬š”Æš”©š””š”°
Apr 10, 2022
I can't wait to hopefully get N one day
Good luck btw

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hey. Please don't take this the wrong way, I mean no accusations, I'm just a little confused. Today you've posted this 'thanks' a few times. Oncw with a normal typeface/format. Then with bold letters, then just now in all caps. I'm not sure what you're thanking. Feel like I'm missing something. Am I?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
THOSE ARE FAKE EMAILS FROM PROLIFERS
So pro lifers are pirating and editing the pph to add fake contact emails for D and subsequently scamming people?

There's some confusion I think. The emails referred to are not written email contents. It's a single fake email address posing as D. The member used the false email address in attempts to purchase N and got scammed. The issue is separate to the current drought entirely!

Last edited:
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Okay thank you @BrokenBliss.

TBH I'm shit scared if the side effects of a lot of AE's. I'm tempted to give it a miss but am torn a bit. No sense in taking risks and getting it wrong but some of the side effects of meto can make drinking N near enough impossible. They can be permenant too which is just insane to me. They obviously work for some and not others. Wish there was a way to know in advance. Might go for domperiodone instead. Even with that some have described feeling horrendous sife effects and then none with Meto. Strange eh? Medival science is quite unusually not an exact one.

Sorry OP didn't mean to take your thread off topic. Best of luck with your delivery. Hopefully be with you before weeks end. :)
Didn't realise taking meto could be quite so bad already have mine ill have to look into its side effects now

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Didn't realise taking meto could be quite so bad already have mine ill have to look into its side effects now
Seems like a few anti emetics have some nasty potential side effects. Do a search for meto reviews in your search engine of choice. There's some pretty rough ones. It's this that les me to think that a (high) stat dose comes with more risk than doing regular moderate doses over a 20hr period during the fast would be better. Truth is though, until I pluck up the nuts to try one I won't know. I'm not sure why it effects people so differently and why it's never addressed in hospital settings until the patient is writhing and complaining.

Check out vids on youtube (if they're still up). There was one of this poor girl being filmed by her significant other and she's moving around like she has muscular dystrophy or something. I think it passed eventually but it's just not what you expect when taking something to help with vomiting.

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Seems like a few anti emetics have some nasty potential side effects. Do a search for meto reviews in your search engine of choice. There's some pretty rough ones. It's this that les me to think that a (high) stat dose comes with more risk than doing regular moderate doses over a 20hr period during the fast would be better. Truth is though, until I pluck up the nuts to try one I won't know. I'm not sure why it effects people so differently and why it's never addressed in hospital settings until the patient is writhing and complaining.

Check out vids on youtube (if they're still up). There was one of this poor girl being filmed by her significant other and she's moving around like she has muscular dystrophy or something. I think it passed eventually but it's just not what you expect when taking something to help with vomiting.
Right. all the horror stories are keeping me from trying meto. But it has been used safely for decades and so many people have taken it and been fine, and probably wouldn't think to write a review. For instance I have taken Zofran before and was fine although constipated the next day and I never thought to write a review about it. I think the negative voices are just louder. The side effects are def scary though :( Hope I can get the courage to try one

Reactions: wljourney and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Right. all the horror stories are keeping me from trying meto. But it has been used safely for decades and so many people have taken it and been fine, and probably wouldn't think to write a review. For instance I have taken Zofran before and was fine although constipated the next day and I never thought to write a review about it. I think the negative voices are just louder. The side effects are def scary though :( Hope I can get the courage to try one
It's funny because I posted something very similar earlier. There's some bad reviews for meto online but I noted that people are more inclined to leave reviews when they're pissed and want to make it known. Same thing happens with delivery/take out food. If your food sucks you leave a review. If its awesome you probably leave a review too. If it's just average you're much less inclined.

That said, I'm still fearful of the side effects of meto and prochlorperazine because of the chance of it being permanent. Whilst rhese mwds have been used for a long time I don't think people are sufficiently made aware of the risks. There's a lot of meds used for years that have really terrible side effects and withdrawal symptoms. Coming off benzos can kill you but doctor led tapers are always much quicker than they should be. I have very little faith in the majority of doctors and overall empathy or logic of mesicine in general. Theres a saying that goes "A camel is a horse designed by committee". I guess it's the same sentiment as "too many cooks spoil the broth". The medical system is ironically harmful at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney and literallydonee
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
It's funny because I posted something very similar earlier. There's some bad reviews for meto online but I noted that people are more inclined to leave reviews when they're pissed and want to make it known. Same thing happens with delivery/take out food. If your food sucks you leave a review. If its awesome you probably leave a review too. If it's just average you're much less inclined.

That said, I'm still fearful of the side effects of meto and prochlorperazine because of the chance of it being permanent. Whilst rhese mwds have been used for a long time I don't think people are sufficiently made aware of the risks. There's a lot of meds used for years that have really terrible side effects and withdrawal symptoms. Coming off benzos can kill you but doctor led tapers are always much quicker than they should be. I have very little faith in the majority of doctors and overall empathy or logic of mesicine in general. Theres a saying that goes "A camel is a horse designed by committee". I guess it's the same sentiment as "too many cooks spoil the broth". The medical system is ironically harmful at times.
I completely agree, I have little faith in doctors. That being said, I have to follow data and science and the reality is that SN with an AE is far superior than without and that adverse affects to meto are very low, at least serious ones. There's a reason why meto is still. used in hospitals to this day after all of these decades, I'd think a safer substitute would have been implemented if meto was truly as bad as reviews say. Although I could react absolutely horrible to it and in a few days be saying to never take the stuff haha. I just have to work up the courage to try it because I want to follow PPH/Stan.

Reactions: wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It seems like people respond differently to AE's. Some feel like crap frim dompeeidone. I guess it's a case of finding whichever works for youm there's a selection in stands guide which ia useful.

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
What's the name of markets I can buy nembutal on darknet? I am searching everywhere no luck. I am in europe