• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
I feel like it's waaaaaaay too much. But it was the only size available.

Probably in a week it will be here, if the seller doesn't ask me to prove that I'm a chemist or anything.
Omg where from, I've been search everywhere, and all I can find is Sodium Nitrate

Reactions: davidtorez
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
in my place i can only order a 25kg bag of it. Expensive asf, and it's only 98% pure

Reactions: Meteora
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Omg where from, I've been search everywhere, and all I can find is Sodium Nitrate
Local seller on famous platform had it. Funny enough, it was also hard for me to find it, I tried multiple names and platforms, until I just decided to search for it's common name on the platform I use mostly and it just popped up as the first thing in search results.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
in my place i can only order a 25kg bag of it. Expensive asf, and it's only 98% pure
25kg would be understandably expensive lol, I bought 500g for 24 BRL - 5 dollars

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i hope it gets to you quick! i still havent found source :(

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i think i'll buy from the same source haha

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
Hi i bought SN but in a smaller size and am worried about wasting it. Having a bigger quantity would reasure me. Could you dm me the source please ?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Local seller on famous platform had it. Funny enough, it was also hard for me to find it, I tried multiple names and platforms, until I just decided to search for it's common name on the platform I use mostly and it just popped up as the first thing in search results.
I'm curious what you searched for as sodium nitrite doesn't really have a common name as far as I'm aware. Potassium and sodium nitrate are commonly known as saltpetre (or sometimes Chile saltpetre for sodium) but sodium nitrite doesn't have a widely used common name except for the mixtures with sodium chloride known as nitrited salt, curing salt or "Prague powder".

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I'm curious what you searched for as sodium nitrite doesn't really have a common name as far as I'm aware. Potassium and sodium nitrate are commonly known as saltpetre (or sometimes Chile saltpetre for sodium) but sodium nitrite doesn't have a widely used common name except for the mixtures with sodium chloride known as nitrited salt, curing salt or "Prague powder".
With common name I meant literally Sodium Nitrite lol, I just searched it

Last edited:
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Hi i bought SN but in a smaller size and am worried about wasting it. Having a bigger quantity would reasure me. Could you dm me the source please ?
I can't dm anyone yet, I get the not allowed to see this page error

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I too desperately need a source. 😀 I am going crazy looking and looking.
are you able to dm yet, if so could you pm me the source?
Patience is the key. I understand that most people here are desperate to leave but that is also counterproductive. Sources will come to you on their own eventually when you spend time here and interact with the folks.
good luck but with deep enough searching you will find it<3
I agree. A deep enough research will solve the issue, too.

Reactions: rozeske
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Sorry if I spread confusion but I think I read in the SN bible that 95% purity is enough?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry if I spread confusion but I think I read in the SN bible that 95% purity is enough?
Maybe it's less than 95%? That's an easy calculation. 95% purity means that 95g of 100g of salt-mix are SN even if it's only 80% purity which means that 80g of 100g of salt-mix are SN chances are high that this is successful. 80% would mean 20g of SN in 25g. People have died from as less as 2g of SN by accident.

In a serious attempt we don't wanna leave anything to coincidence. That's why purity is so important.

• Informative
Reactions: Helween and rozeske