A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
So, a couple months ago i was at my wits end. I already had my sn ready. But for some reason, maybe the relief of having what i need to catch the bus or to see if things will get better, i held off.
Well, some days were okay, some days were worse, is it just me or life is way harder after the pandemic? Kinda started being an alcoholic, which i believe is keeping me sane, as drinking with friends gets your mind out of the gutter for a bit. And playing games or reading novels is an enjoyable escape from the daily grind.
Now though, with the way things are turning out in my life, i know i still do want to catch the bus, but, I'm scared. Frankly, i don't have anything to live for. What terrifies me is that i don't know what's next after i take that drink. Will i wake up the next day? Will there be a God to save my soul? Will i be stuck in hell for all eternity? Or will it just be darkness?
I kinda regret not taking my ride when i had the will to not bother about what's next.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, LetMeBeSad and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There's no reason to trust in anything but nonexistence. If you're not ready for that, you should abstain from making a suicide attempt and continue working on your life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori