• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
I'm a terrible person I should just die no one ill even wants to talk to me anymore and I can see why I'm a suicidal, liar, sometimes homicidal and suicidal in some twisted way and I'm a shitty friend whatever kill me no one will read this anyway might aswell just overdose cuz my money that I have right now can't pay for a gun but I might wait out for a gun idk

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
i read it.

i feel like everything about me is fake even though i believe it, and at times i can be homicidal, i mean why care?

you seem to be in a difficult place right now, do you want to talk? ill listen :hug::hug::hug:

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm a terrible person I should just die no one ill even wants to talk to me anymore and I can see why I'm a suicidal, liar, sometimes homicidal and suicidal in some twisted way and I'm a shitty friend whatever kill me no one will read this anyway might aswell just overdose cuz my money that I have right now can't pay for a gun but I might wait out for a gun idk
I want a gun as well!!!

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Oh no...those are some intense accusations against yourself.
Still you should try to calm yourself as best as you can and only do things you have 100 percent thought through.
I assure you that any affective action is only going to make you suffer (physically) more then you already seem to do mentally.
Please take care and plan your next steps carefully.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Guns are hard to get hold of especially clean one's, l know I've been trying to get one or two for year's!

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I hope you're okay! I'll be here to listen!

Big :hug::hug: and :heart::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
For the record, any methods involving pills or self-laceration almost guarantee excruciating pain and have a high rate of failure. I know you're in a rush but please try to get a level head.

Reactions: Miss_Takes